411 on JAELLPZ

Fidler

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 5:49 PM, ChasingGirth said:

Super sweet guy, charming eyes, a bit heavier than his pics but very handsome and huge tool. He has another RM account that has more reviews I think bur couldn’t find it. 

Cute guy. Is he a good kisser? 

• 4 weeks later...

BEWARE

He seemed nice enough at the start however my experience was similar to this review (which can be viewed when using a VPN on RM site) wish I did that BEFORE I hired him this week)

Will only say this -

• his pics are outdated ( he is clearly heavier now and has developed a bit of a belly)
  • Once I went inside but it became soon clear he was high on drugs. 
  •  When it became obvious he couldn't perform, and I announced I should be leaving he became aggressive.

Unless you want to pay to have someone high on drugs, sweating and waving their limp dick around demanding $400 in menacing way with broken English- AVOID AVOID AVOID. 

I paid and hurriedly left while he was yelling incoherently at me. 

Wish I could leave a review on RM but hopefully potential clients read this - Awful experience.

ScreenShot2023-12-23at1_04_13PM.thumb.png.ce65502d0b87b0e805e49149f28026d0.png

Jael was a sweet guy when he arrived....i bet he is a sweet guy all the time. but he over indulged after arriving. My heart goes out to these guys. Fortunately the other top and I were there for him and made sure he was not dehydrated. a big problem. might hire him again and ask that he doesn't indulge. and see what happens. as an older client I often feel a bit paternal to the young guys i hire. 

Edited by PileDriver

5 hours ago, PileDriver said:

Jael was a sweet guy when he arrived....i bet he is a sweet guy all the time. but he over indulged after arriving. My heart goes out to these guys. Fortunately the other top and I were there for him and made sure he was not dehydrated. a big problem. 

I wouldn't trust that he wouldn't 'indulge' - he already has shown you he is not capable. The fact that he turns up to work too inebriated to function, multiple times shows a complete disregard for his clients. Yet has no problem taking our money. That is not a sweet way to treat people.

Three people here have had similar experience with him-  the guy has big problems, or he just doesn't give a shit about his clients.  

Drugs ruin even the nicest of guys.  It's sad.  Don't let drug addicts take advantage of you more than he already has, you deserve better and can't save everybody.

4 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

not a very funny topic. a medical and mental health problem that can be life ending. how guys who hire handle such situations is an issue. be kind. be helpful. be considerate. be responsible adult.

1 minute ago, PileDriver said:

no one knows whether he gives a shit about his clients...show him respect please. stop treating him and his peers like trash for your pleasure. shame on you.

No one is laughing…

13 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

"

LOL, how was the ambience "somewhat relaxing" in that review?  Or maybe since he fell asleep he was VERY relaxed!"  Jim_n_NYC

it wasn't me that said that so I think you maybe need to re-read the posts and be mindful of who you are directing your comments at.  Either way  I don't see how he was laughing at the addiction issue. 

as far as 'giving a shit about his clients' - His clients needs are not his top priority - drugs are.  Instead of making sure multiple clients were satisfied, safe and happy - he got hight and scared them. He was so high, incoherent and aggressive with me I was genuinely frightened. THAT is what shameful behavior is. 

I am being kind, considerate and helpful by making sure people are aware of the danger.  If you choose that you are simply going to enable him, good luck to you, him and your wallet.  

Be safe out there guys. 

Edited by NYXboy

38 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

no one knows whether he gives a shit about his clients...show him respect please. stop treating him and his peers like trash for your pleasure. shame on you.

I treat providers with the upmost respect and care. I am considerate, kind, punctual, clean and generally tip well.

I repeat business, and before rentmen stopped allowing I almost always left good reviews - I leave many good reviews here also.

I am telling you that this person threatened me high on drugs and you are telling me to show more respect? GTFO.  

I take no pleasure in these posts at all - but I also don't want yet another victim of this. 

Edited by NYXboy