Do most clients hiring masseurs expect a happy ending?

socurious

I think that they type of massage one expects depends on the source/paradigm by which you hired them:

1.) Hired  from a “physical therapy” perspective, from your healthcare provider? Therapeutic with absolutely no expectation of Happy Ending? 

2.) Professional Spas  (like High-End Hotel Spas and high-end Spa Chains): Therapeutic with no expectation of Happy Ending.

3.) Sites like Rentmasseur, Rentmen and Masseurfinder: Sensual to Erotic Massage with a happy Ending. 

Edited by Monarchy79

12 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

Rentmasseur, Rentmen and Masseurfinder: Sensual to Erotic Massage with a happy Ending. 

Masseurfinder has more therapeutic-only providers than Rent.men or Rentmasseur. 
Masseurfinder is also very opposed to ANY discussions of a sexual nature. So best to avoid trying through that portal.

As far as "sensual" services. My attitude is it's a 50/50 chance so I don't hold my breath.

For "erotic" services - YES. I expect a happy ending to my massage, but even there I've been surprised to discover a session with a sexy provider, being over and done, and I'm not happy. ( And wasn't even offered a ride to my happy place ). So even with "Erotic" being understood by most to mean you're gonna orgasm. That's not necessarily every provider's opinion.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:04 AM, muscmtl said:

On rentmen... Sooo... Yeahhhh...  

Tops          3,000

Vers top.   2,280

Vers           2,970

Vers btm      576

Btm              480

These numbers are generally consistent in reflecting by my experience with client demands and preferences. At least 90% bottom or bottom leaning, spread across all age ranges. Even tops come to me at times for that itch others can’t or won’t scratch for them.

I get top clients of course, but even a good amount of them turn into versatile or bottom types in how they prefer to spend their sessions with me - if not the first time, then over a few visits. Consistently all-top clients are in the minority, but that may also be a function of how I advertise which skews how many top clients I might otherwise see. I suspect some of those it’s more about internalized homophobia, fear of the unknown, or other factors.

As far as happy ending expectations, I agree with the point about where you find the guy. RentMasseur, very likely to get a HE. MasseurFinder, maybe 50/50. Spas I wouldn’t ever expect it but HE can and does happen. If a HE is important to you, raise your chances of getting what you want by doing your research here.

21 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

At least 90% bottom or bottom leaning, spread across all age ranges.

So interesting.

When I was a cute little 21y.o. blond boy with a six pak EVERYBODY wanted to top me 🍑 so I went with the flow.

As I got older, things flipped, I became more beefy/masculine and suddenly everyone wanted ME to top THEM. 🍆

I guess I just assumed this was a natural progression with gay men, as many of my first encounters were with top oriented gay/bi men in their late 30's/ early 40s.

I had no idea that so many guys continue to prefer the bottom bunk their whole life.

The Simpsons Dance GIF

Fascinating fact.

You learn something new every day when you hang around CompanyofMen.org