NYC Private Parties

Roger Smith

A close friend of mine threw these parties before Covid.  I'm wondering if anyone else is doing anything similar in or around NYC.

Small private cocktail party, invite only, fewer than 20 guests.  Held in a hotel suite.  A small handful of friendly interactive models, all in matching underwear looks, serve cocktails to guests.  The models regularly change looks as the evening progresses until they're eventually serving drinks fully nude.  And the evening progresses from there.

In the pre-Covid times, the host was a noted male nude erotic photographer and major underwear/gear collector.  So he would cast the servers from his pool of photo models and dress them from his gear collection..  There was a suggested donation at the door, and the models would work for tips.  But the vibe was always more free-form-fun than professional.  Felt more like a fun party than a night at Adonis.

Has anyone heard of events like this happening in NYC anytime recently?  Is this a phenomenon that got lost with Covid?

5 hours ago, Roger Smith said:

A close friend of mine threw these parties before Covid.  I'm wondering if anyone else is doing anything similar in or around NYC.

Small private cocktail party, invite only, fewer than 20 guests.  Held in a hotel suite.  A small handful of friendly interactive models, all in matching underwear looks, serve cocktails to guests.  The models regularly change looks as the evening progresses until they're eventually serving drinks fully nude.  And the evening progresses from there.

In the pre-Covid times, the host was a noted male nude erotic photographer and major underwear/gear collector.  So he would cast the servers from his pool of photo models and dress them from his gear collection..  There was a suggested donation at the door, and the models would work for tips.  But the vibe was always more free-form-fun than professional.  Felt more like a fun party than a night at Adonis.

Has anyone heard of events like this happening in NYC anytime recently?  Is this a phenomenon that got lost with Covid?

This sounds like an amazing time all around!

44 minutes ago, ModelScort said:

What was wrong with it?

Obviously I haven't been since before Covid...and I only tried twice. But very disappointed by the crowd.

Nobody particularly attractive there.

The "businessmen" were rough looking ..all out of shape and their young buddies were scruffy looking /street hooker /druggie types.

7 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Obviously I haven't been since before Covid...and I only tried twice. But very disappointed by the crowd.

Nobody particularly attractive there.

The "businessmen" were rough looking ..all out of shape and their young buddies were scruffy looking /street hooker /druggie types.

Makes sense. If it were heterosexual this would sound like a lot of those articles about human trafficking. 

On 10/13/2023 at 7:02 AM, Roger Smith said:

On 10/13/2023 at 12:31 PM, Roger Smith said:

I have!  I’m trying to encourage him to start up again!   Lol

Photographer/host is worth checking out 
Adonis Male gallery

insta BernardGPhotography1.0

Twitter BernardGPhotog 

Yes!  Bernard G!

I was for sure a part of one iteration of these pre-covid.  They were literally the hottest time.

1 hour ago, ModelScort said:

They were literally the hottest time.

Oh no!   Sorry to hear that.  Did the host have the thermostat set too high, or was it lack of Air Conditioning, or just too many bodies in a room that made it uncomfortably warm?  I was hoping these events would offer the figuratively hottest time, but it sounds instead like an unintentional sauna.