donation requested for viewing private gallery?

RyanDean

Clicked the request to view the RentMen private gallery for a gent based in a city I'll soon be traveling to... He appears to have granted permission, but followed with the following message: yes of course would u like to give me a donation via cash app/venmo/paypal/chime?

Definitely a new gambit to me. I mean, I get the hassle/tediousness of "photo collectors" but yeah...

Just resonates as a major red-flag.

Curious what other think... 

Edited by RyanDean

Donations are for time only. You would be paying for the few seconds it takes to send you the unlock code.😏

You could offer a membership gift through the platform. It seems to be minimum $36 for a Basic one month or $100 for Gold, but be prepared to have merely the satisfaction of an extra month of being deprived of the gallery you sought. 

Edited by SirBillybob

If only there was a place where these guys could charge as much or as little for photos, videos, live feeds with a monthly fee ( or as in this case,  "donation"  ) with the option of a recurring membership.... 🤪 That's  embarrassing 🙈 that he had to ask you. Glad you saw it as a red flag 🚩 too!

Edited by Vin_Marco

13 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

Maybe he’s confused about how a small appliance store with very limited inventory fits into the monetization equation...

parità Travolgente appassionato only fans shop Meyella aglio Risvegliare