Montreal - Provider & hotel recommendations for a first timer

Geeky30s

Hello there,

I’ll be in Montreal later this month and hoping to hire a guy for the first time. I’m looking for guys with a top notch, decently long track record. Suggestions would be much appreciated! From RentMen, these guys look great: Marcus_XL, Martin_MTL, Alexhxl, Alexhunk, AdrianXL_Canada (solo or duo), MalaKhai and UptonSterling.

Also, I’d appreciate hotel recommendations where discretion is assured and it’s easy to blend in a busy lobby.

Merci beaucoup!

1 hour ago, Geeky30s said:

Hello there,

I’ll be in Montreal later this month and hoping to hire a guy for the first time. I’m looking for guys with a top notch, decently long track record. Suggestions would be much appreciated! From RentMen, these guys look great: Marcus_XL, Martin_MTL, Alexhxl, Alexhunk, AdrianXL_Canada (solo or duo), MalaKhai and UptonSterling.

Also, I’d appreciate hotel recommendations where discretion is assured and it’s easy to blend in a busy lobby.

Merci beaucoup!

I had a great time with Marcus_XL.  I've also heard great things about AdrianXL but a threesome might be a bit much for a first hire.

I can't comment on any of the guys you asked about.....

.....But your best bet may be to go to one of the strip clubs on your first night - Campus and Stock would be your best choices. They are a block apart from each other on Rue Ste. Catherine.
Many, if not most, of them would be willing to go back to your hotel room with you.

Find someone you like, chat with him, take him for a lap dance (that will give you a sense of how interactive he is), and then explain what you are looking for, and negotiate a price.
Hopefully you will find a boy that you can click with.

BoZo

Seen AlexHunk before with his BF. Good guy and good service. THat was preCOVID. Adrian XL duo are fantastic but you may want to start with just one of them. They deliver but are selective and careful about who they see.

May help to provide what you want in a session and from your hire...they help in providing feedback to you. Good luck and enjoy your first time. HOpe it's a good one!

Edited by ncc1701d

I can vouch for Alexhxl and think a couple of the others might be fine but I have only had communications with them and not able to set things up. Alex I did meet in the last year and found to be very engaging conversationally, friendly and presentable. Also very hot after we finished dinner and retired to my hotel room. I stayed at the Omni Mont Royal that time. Elevators are keyed but around corner from lobby and discreet to use.

Edited by Luv2play

6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

I love THIS hotel. Centrally located with a young hip crowd who aren't going to be judging your choice of company.

.https://www.hotelmonville.com/en/

I'm very curious about the "robot" service. And do any of those "thousand attentions" involve lips and tongue?

Rooms with King bed and view on Montreal, a robot to serve you and a team with a thousand attentions.

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I'm very curious about the "robot" service. And do any of those "thousand attentions" involve lips and tongue?

Rooms with King bed and view on Montreal, a robot to serve you and a team with a thousand attentions.

I was also intrigued by the robot. Would that include back massage?