Robbed By CreamyJoel

CuriousArtist

I've been lucky to meet some amazing people through RM. Many have become friends, others have become beloved regulars. 

And I also feel the urge to sometimes try out somebody new. This has panned out for the most part but tonight I was robbed by 'CreamyJoel' from RentMen.

When he arrived, I immediately noticed he did not match his photos AT ALL. I calmly asked him to leave and he started to press me for money immediately. I told him his photos didn't match and he became very angry and demanded money. 

Despite my survival instincts, I refused on principle. I fled to my room and tried to close the door but he jammed his arm into the door and wouldn't allow my escape. I then called 911. To my surprise, he said he wasn't afraid of the police and that he would assault me if I didn't give in immediately.

This went on for some time before he attempted to take my phone. After some time, he actually did swing and hit me in the face. I paid him $100 on Cashapp and he fled.

I now completely understand the abundance of caution you all take here by consulting reviews and carefully vetted references. 

I won't be doing that again, 

4 hours ago, CuriousArtist said:

I've been lucky to meet some amazing people through RM. Many have become friends, others have become beloved regulars. 

And I also feel the urge to sometimes try out somebody new. This has panned out for the most part but tonight I was robbed by 'CreamyJoel' from RentMen.

When he arrived, I immediately noticed he did not match his photos AT ALL. I calmly asked him to leave and he started to press me for money immediately. I told him his photos didn't match and he became very angry and demanded money. 

Despite my survival instincts, I refused on principle. I fled to my room and tried to close the door but he jammed his arm into the door and wouldn't allow my escape. I then called 911. To my surprise, he said he wasn't afraid of the police and that he would assault me if I didn't give in immediately.

This went on for some time before he attempted to take my phone. After some time, he actually did swing and hit me in the face. I paid him $100 on Cashapp and he fled.

I now completely understand the abundance of caution you all take here by consulting reviews and carefully vetted references. 

I am sorry this happened to you. Remember the “rules”…never meet a new guy at your place - meet in a public place first. 

This him? https://rentmen.eu/Creamyjoel

19 minutes ago, builder boy said:

Very sorry.   

I, too, am sorry as to what you endured.  ...too bad, for I can see why you were attracted to him (gorgeous photos in ad).  He resembles my former go-to-guy who's based in the SF Bay Area.  This man would be my kind of fellow but w/o a thuggish attitude and behavior.

1 hour ago, FrankR said:

I am sorry this happened to you. Remember the “rules”…never meet a new guy at your place - meet in a public place first. 

This him? https://rentmen.eu/Creamyjoel

First and foremost, I'm sorry that happened to you. 

@FrankR Excellent advice! When I meet someone new I almost always insist on meeting in a lobby or public place ( if they feel comfortable doing so ) not so much for me but for their peace of mind. I want to let people know that I'm absolutely who I say I am and that I look like my photos. It's an excellent icebreaker and  hopefully provides some sort of comfort from the get go. 

7 hours ago, CuriousArtist said:

Sorry, man!

This guy is new on RM and has no reviews. If he doesn't look like his pics I would advise RM and also mention his violent behavior.

I had a somewhat different experience this week with a new provider on RM with no reviews. I invited him to my place and it was a 1 hour trip each way for him. We negotiated a one and a half hour session to make it worthwhile on both sides. He paid for his own gas.

After 45 minutes it was clear he couldn't perform as a top, which ishow he advertised himself and he knew I was a bottom. So I brought things to a halt and told him I wasn't going to pay him his whole fee. We had a brief negotiation on the reduced rate which he accepted. 

He left with no hard feelings and sent me a message the next morning apologizing. Lesson learned on my part about new guys with no reviews. 

Edited by Luv2play

47 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

This guy is new on RM and has no reviews. If he doesn't look like his pics I would advise RM and also mention his violent behavior.

I had a somewhat different experience this week with a new provider on RM with no reviews. I invited him to my place and it was a 1 hour trip each way for him. We negotiated a one and a half hour session to make it worthwhile on both sides. He paid for his own gas.

After 45 minutes it was clear he couldn't perform as a top, which ishow he advertised himself and he knew I was a bottom. So I brought things to a halt and told him I wasn't going to pay him his whole fee. We had a brief negotiation on the reduced rate which he accepted. 

He left with no hard feelings and sent me a message the next morning apologizing. Lesson learned on my part about new guys with no reviews. 

And you provided an essential early lesson with which he drove off, it is hoped and is likely, certified. image.gif.d1b6fec8471db29944b6b36242f9fde3.gif

9 hours ago, CuriousArtist said:

please report him to RM using the "report this ad" link at bottom right https://v6.rent.men/Creamyjoel

if you're not a RM member, you can join for free and anonymously......

be to-the-point and brief, but specific, in your report......