All Nude coming to Miami?

sam.fitzpatrick

30 minutes ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

Today on Facebook, Matt Colunga (owner of Johnson's in Wilton Manors and Tampa) teased that a Miami location with full nude will be coming this fall.

That would be awesome news... well except that it's in Florida.

Edited by EZEtoGRU

On 9/20/2023 at 9:22 PM, sam.fitzpatrick said:

Today on Facebook, Matt Colunga (owner of Johnson's in Wilton Manors and Tampa) teased that a Miami location with full nude will be coming this fall.

What did you see that teases that? I checked Facebook pages for both Johnsons locations and didn't see anything about a new club. Would definitely be interested if it's true.

6 hours ago, jeezopete said:

What did you see that teases that? I checked Facebook pages for both Johnsons locations and didn't see anything about a new club. Would definitely be interested if it's true.

search for Matt Colunga on Facebook and you will find his page where the announcement was made.

On 9/23/2023 at 9:55 AM, Poppie said:

I have a credit with AA. Now I know what to do with it 😃

Don't book your flight just yet as it seems everything has changed.  According to Matt's facebook page, the idea for a Miami club has been scrapped.  I'm pleased they are not planning to add another club in Florida.  Next stop Atlanta!

Matt's post said the following:

After lots of debate, decided Miami wasn’t the right move at this time. Tampa isn’t there yet and Atlanta opens by the end of the year.

19 hours ago, CHIberia said:

Surprised they don't go full nude in Wilton Manors instead of opening a location a few miles away. Is there a municipal restriction? Wilton Manors seems like the friendliest place for an all nude gay strip club

When they originally opened, Matt had intended to be able to do full nudity; however, he could not get a license approved for that and alcohol service.  

How's Johnsons Dallas doing? 

And Atlanta's way overdue. SR closed and Matt and his lover live there. 

DC's the prime market and Matt used to work at Secrets and he and Steve the former owner used to take car trips down south working. 

Edited by tassojunior

On 10/1/2023 at 5:59 PM, sam.fitzpatrick said:

When they originally opened, Matt had intended to be able to do full nudity; however, he could not get a license approved for that and alcohol service.  

Yeah that was my guess. I really hope he plans to someday either petition or find a creative workaround. Literally my favorite strip club