Yourfav in NYC

queensboroboy

On 2/5/2024 at 7:09 PM, oclatin92xxx said:

So I’ve met him for a massage. He’s definitely real, he’s bulked up recently in the past couple of weeks (the pics where he’s cut are recent but he’s bulking for a bodybuilding competition ) so he’s beefier but still has a killer body. He’s a Colombian from Medellin and he’s really nice and super super sexy. Massage skills are not bad, I would give them a 7/10. There is one thing that worried me about him, he has two small open sores below his abdominal area above the pubic area that kinda freaked me out afterwards. In hindsight I definitely should have asked him what they were. It kinda sucks because he and I really clicked. 

Agree with this entirely. 
I asked about the scars - he said the darker, horizontal ones were from burning himself while cooking (the definitely weren’t open sores when I saw him), and the vertical abdominal scar was from surgery after a car accident. I think it’s possible they were put there by God, because otherwise his body would be too perfect to exist on earth. 
He clearly spends a lot of time on the squat rack - his legs and ass were hard as rock.