NYC Bodybuilder for muscle worship?

omripeled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, flexed said:

I was searching threads looking for new people for just muscle worship and stumbled on this. He’s not on RentMen but Thomas Hilton is incredible, he’s an active competitor and is in town a lot for photo shoots. He just does muscle worship but is worth every penny. Seeing him again July 31.

https://onlyfans.com/thomashilton420

Exactly how many pennies are we talking about?

On 7/24/2023 at 4:45 PM, Muscleaddict333 said:

Hit up Dolph! 5’8” 240lbs huge ass and muscles, a sweet guy that loves to show it all off! $300 per hour he’ll give you a great deal for for multiple hours in my experience. $500 for muscle worship for someone who’s 5’10 and only 220lbs? That’s a waste of money IMO!

If you’re referring to DolphB in South Jersey then yes I’m in total agreement. The best - especially if you’re an ass man like me. 

On 7/24/2023 at 10:11 AM, flexed said:

Yes, he’s from Czech but travels to the states for shoots often. He normally charges around $500 but it’s well worth it to be honest.

I’ve been getting cam shows with him for years. Trying to link up with him in NYC next week too but after hearing $500, might just pass. I like him and his personality but that’s a bit steep.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:11 AM, flexed said:

Yes, he’s from Czech but travels to the states for shoots often. He normally charges around $500 but it’s well worth it to be honest.

His onlyfans says he does no nudity. Who pays $500 for someone with clothes on 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 12:17 AM, Anthony said:

His onlyfans says he does no nudity. Who pays $500 for someone with clothes on 

If you like and are into muscle worship, it averages to about $250 an hour, I don’t find that unreasonable. I think he’s the best out there but everyone has their own likes/dislikes 

On 8/29/2023 at 10:13 PM, flexed said:

If you like and are into muscle worship, it averages to about $250 an hour, I don’t find that unreasonable. I think he’s the best out there but everyone has their own likes/dislikes 

Exactly so $500 is literally double the rate for someone who doesn't even get naked.