At 81 Martha Stewart is Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model!

marylander1940

FwMXP9AXwAEG4nj?format=jpg&name=medium

OP note: She's certainly gorgeous and many younger women never looked as good as she does now at 81. 

Diversity or window dressing?

ap23135815684133_wide-24f427baa5f82b89ba
WWW.NPR.ORG

The magazine called her a true influencer, with her variety of lifestyle books, television shows, and product lines. Stewart said on Instagram that she wants to inspire...

Edited by marylander1940

• marylander1940 changed the title to At 81 Martha Stewart is Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model!
4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Teenagers disappointed that they won't be jerking-off to THIS issue.

Curious how much is photo-shop and how much is good plastic surgery.

Personally if I were an 80 year old woman, I'd have gone for a less revealing swimsuit.  Sagging old titties are a turn off.

Will you jerk off to this issue?

She's not a MILF but a snow leopard/silver fox I know... however she looks great for an 81 y/o woman!

Sagging titties... I have a feeling some men have bigger man boobs.

SI_MARTHA_STEWART_SWIM-4-0515-f6b0ae3d9c

Edited by marylander1940

25 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Considering Martha had more wrinkles at 50 than she does at 80, I'm gonna call *bullshit* on that statement.

Well, she's a known liar. Spent time in the federal penn for that. 

2 hours ago, Unicorn said:

she's a known liar

Her entire career is built on appearances.

Her daughter Alexis has often described Martha's public persona as being the polar opposite of her true personality in actual life.

In 2011, Alexis published a tell-all book, Whateverland: Learning to Live Here, which she co-authored with Jennifer Koppelman Hutt. The memoir made bombshell accusations about Alexis' childhood, particularly her mother's parenting style.

-"Martha does everything better! You can't win," she wrote. "If I didn't do something perfectly, I had to do it again. I grew up with a glue gun pointed at my head."
-When it came to holidays, Alexis said her mother was "not interested in being kid-friendly."
-"She used to make me wrap my own presents," she recalled. "She would hand me things right before Christmas and say, 'Now wrap these but don't look inside.'"
-On Halloween: "There were no costumes. There was no anything. We turned off all the lights and pretended we weren't home."
-Alexis also accused her mother of being a hoarder who had "a very hands-off approach to child rearing" .
- She wrote that Martha refused to buy her a bra when she hit puberty, among other things.

3 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Well, she's a known liar. Spent time in the federal penn for that. 

To be honest with you because of her bad example some folks know NOT to lie to the authorities while they're under investigation! One of her many contributions to society!

Last time we've heard about her accuser he was working as a security guard in an art gallery. I would have suggested other jobs for him considering he's gay. 

douglas-faneuil-former-assistant-to-stoc

• 4 months later...