Changing Usernames...

I've recently changed all my RM usernames from AsianguyCA to my first name just FrancisCA just to see if that would change traffic to my page.

Ive had my old username for a few years now and I wonder if my old clients will be albe to find me.

Does the username make a big difference? What makes a good username?

Edited by FrancisCA

I remember you changed it last time when you weren't a twink anymore. I like the one you settled on now. Very simple and easy. Clients should still be able to find you as long as you don't change your phone number. And if someone has you buddy listed on rentmen or has chatted with you through messenger on there you'll still be there.

Just now, DWnyc said:

Isn’t it the case that changing your name doesn’t change your reviews … but getting a whole new account means you can’t transfer your reviews across? 

Yes, if you just change your screenname on rentmen your reviews will still be there on your page. Even as a client I changed my rentmen name and my new name appears now on the providers pages I reviewed for instance.

On 5/2/2023 at 11:53 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

I remember you changed it last time when you weren't a twink anymore. I like the one you settled on now. Very simple and easy. Clients should still be able to find you as long as you don't change your phone number. And if someone has you buddy listed on rentmen or has chatted with you through messenger on there you'll still be there.

Yes, if you just change your screenname on rentmen your reviews will still be there on your page. Even as a client I changed my rentmen name and my new name appears now on the providers pages I reviewed for instance.

A few days in and there views have been MUCH higher but also i updated my travel so we will see in a few months