Muscular NYC newbie: ViktorYork

dutchal

1 hour ago, Andy2 said:

Awesome body.  

Exchanged text messages with him.  Very friendly, send a very handsome face picture.  

No RM reviews (FWIW), so anyone with experience or knowledge about Viktor?  

Nice! But only on Rentmen since March 21 of this year according to his profile, therefore no reviews yet

9 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Wow.  Via text, he quoted 450 for an hour of his time.  Wonder why the wide disparity -- and earlier post has reported 400. 

He’s new. Maybe he’s testing the waters to see how much he can get. …figure out a price that works best for him and potential clients.

Or maybe he’s basing the price on whatever details people are telling him.

A friend contacted him last night through rm messenger. Viktor quoted him 390 an hour. 

6 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:
2 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

Viktor quoted him 390 an hour. 

I'll suck your dick for $ 249.99....

I'm liking the idea of a "reverse auction"website where I could tell a group of providers that I specifically select from the website's list of members the specific time, place, desires, etc. that I am looking for, and they can can keep lowering their required fees for the privilege of meeting me.   😉

2 hours ago, Walt said:

I'm liking the idea of a "reverse auction"website where I could tell a group of providers that I specifically select from the website's list of members the specific time, place, desires, etc. that I am looking for, and they can can keep lowering their required fees for the privilege of meeting me.   😉

Great idea! Suggests a new business model for clients seeking providers. We could call it Rent-bay and score it like golf - lowest score wins the date.

We lose money on every sale, but make it up in volume.

I met with Viktor and would give him an A+.  Some intel on the discussions above: 

1.  He is very new at this and was receiving conflicting advice on rates.  We talked about it, and he followed my advice to set an in-call rate of 350 for an hour of his time.  He may change it, but he realizes he has to be consistent. 

2.  Viktor looks better than his pictures.  His ripped body is that of a 23 year old, his face more like 29.  His ad says 39 years old, and I accept that.  But he is a buff, handsome, young 39.  IMHO.

3.  I had the time of my life with him.  Nothing but praise for his ability to listen to your ideas for a session and then deliver.  With me, he also was very attentive to signals and suggestions.  

PM if you want more . . .  Cloud Nine here, Andy2

• 2 months later...

I met with Viktor recently. I'm not the best judge in determining someone's age range by looking at them. Honestly, I really don't care as long as they look like their pics and deliver.

Well Viktor sent a face pic before we met. His face matched the guy I met. Even better, the pictures of his body from the ad were exact. Such a beautiful body and smooth skin. I enjoyed my time with him and he seemed to be really into the meet up. ...very eager kisser... very eager bottom. I guess I found his erogenous zone because he lost his mind and got super passionate every time I teased it.

I'd hire him again for sure. Oh and his outcall rate was 350.

Edited by big-n-tall

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Viktor a second time last month, and he still charges $350 and still delivers an A+ experience.  

I should add that he is a very intelligent fellow.  He not only listens carefully and responds honestly, but he remembers what the client likes.  This is not as common a practice (in any line of work) as it should be or used to be.