Muscular NYC newbie: ViktorYork

dutchal

34 minutes ago, GLEE said:

He just got a one-star review on RM from someone who seems to keep screwing up with other providers. VY definitely looks like his pictures and he’s been recommended by me and some other reliable people on the forum. Just ignore that negative review. 

Good analysis!

Some folks just can't stop seeing the glass half empty and no provider would ever satisfy them...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I saw Viktor York a few weeks ago in Chelsea at my hotel. His rate was $350.  It was a really positive experience. He confirmed before the appt, showed up on time and is uber handsome with chiseled features and thick dark gorgeous hair. Other info: Maybe 41 (?), well mannered, well spoken, beautifully muscled body without no real body fat at all, thick sexy dick, was a passionate kisser, attentive and engaged, and fucked me great. He’s totally charming. I’d see him again in a heartbeat. Does that help? 

Edited by Cliff
Added a few items

• 3 weeks later...

He just left and wow. He’s so sexy, sweet, easy to talk to, killer body and great—  I mean great — in bed. He’s so sensual and in touch with your energy. Loved it. A New regular.  He’s not as young as I’m used to …but he more than makes up for it with his expertise. Wow. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, dutchal said:

One star review is gone.

Sounds like a case of good riddance. I totally discount a poor review on RM when it is aligned against sterling multiple reviews from credible clients who post multiple reviews for different providers. I see all the comments on RM Canada so can read the nuances that are important beyond the number of stars. 

On 4/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, Andy2 said:

Viktor looks better than his pictures.  His ripped body is that of a 23 year old, his face more like 29.  His ad says 39 years old, and I accept that.  But he is a buff, handsome, young 39.  IMHO.

Then here's an example of when "age shaving" could have been applied without anyone feeling cheated.

The photos definitely demonstrate a provider with a great physique. But when I see 39 listed as the age and no face pix, I am immediately put off. Had he aligned his age with his LOOKS (let's say early thirties as opposed to 40) I would have followed up instead of passing him by.

I've said it many times. A provider's age should match his looks. It doesn't necessarily need to match the calendar.