411 on BigWhiteCock visiting SF

dcoolgy

17 minutes ago, steve said:

HARD PASS!! 

Read his profile very carefully.  

I find it so interesting that people feel the need to comment things like this.  

No one cares if you are interested in this provider or would choose to HARD PASS them: The OP was asking if anyone has experience or knows about his previous profile.  I would say it is somewhat obvious that the OP has indeed taken the time to read his profile 'very carefully' and is still interested. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 12.24.02 AM.png

Well here's the deal NYXboy...

Been there. 

Done that. 

HARD PASS!!

Is that better?

2 hours ago, NYXboy said:

No one cares if you are interested in this provider or would choose to HARD PASS them: The OP was asking if anyone has experience or knows about his previous profile.  I would say it is somewhat obvious that the OP has indeed taken the time to read his profile 'very carefully' and is still interested. 

This is (so far) a confusing conversation.  If you have experience with someone and don't recommend him, isn't it better just to say that (and provide a little information as to why you feel that way) rather than suggest that the provider should be avoided because of what the ad says?  I read the ad and wouldn't hire him based on the PNP references.  I assume some other potential clients might be looking for that, but I'm not.  I don't know why the offer of a boyfriend experience would be a cause of concern.  Isn't that what a lot of clients are looking for, particularly for appointments longer than an hour?

20 hours ago, dcoolgy said:

Hey guys,

Any feedback? I believe he has been around before but now has a new profile and name change. I can’t recall the previous name or profile to do research. 

https://rent.men/BigWhiteCock

any intel would be appreciated 

To help you in future postings, I'd advise that you write in your query that you'd appreciate responses from those who've actually been in the company of the provider.  That's what I've usually done when I've been interested in certain providers, and it has been successful.  Other clients here have asked me about some of the providers I've seen, and I've complied with their requests/interests.

A provider who I hope to see tomorrow evening 02/26/23 was asked about here by me.  Three of his previous clients wrote specifics to me.  I also wrote to the provider in CHAT at Rentmen:my final action was to write in CHAT to his some of his previous reviewers.  

From what these men shared with me--my interest doubly and tripled piqued: right now a session has been set up, and I am doubly anxious as well as excited.  From what the previous clients revealed and from what the provider wrote to me in chat-- I'm hoping for one hell of a hot time.  I do hope that I will not be let down, but I shall see within 20+ hours.

Edited by Axiom2001

• 2 months later...

He had “white” in his profile name in several different incarnations (eg Bigwhitecock in this thread) which I always found a little odd. I looked at his profile once, never engaged, but since then he reached out every couple of months, often with a new name. He must have changed it again as the link above doesn’t work. 

On 2/24/2023 at 9:58 PM, NYXboy said:

Is NYXBoy's comment irony or hypocrisy? Either way, it's way more "boring" than Steve's comment because Steve's comment was at least related to the original question. NYXBoy's comment is just an attack on another user, which is sad. Dear NYXBoy: Please take your own advice. Talk about what you love and keep quiet about what you don't. I honestly thought that Steve's comment was helpful and relevant. I'm glad he pointed out information that others might have missed. NYXBoy's comment added nothing helpful to the discussion. 

13 hours ago, Farallon said:

NYXBoy's comment added nothing helpful to the discussion. 

if you think my comment about replying to the OP's question reminding people to answer the question - has anyone had experience with this provider - instead of people chipping in with comments like 'I don't like his add' is not helpful then I don't know what to say.  learn to read?  

focusing on active listening is a  good life skill - and I genuinely mean that.

if someone asks about a specific experience, commenting in a negative way putting down that persons desires and having people reply 'ugh. I don't like him I would never!' is nether helpful, or adding to the discussion - comments like that are really boring and in fact is just really rude.  Being rude is boring. 

The fact that you think pointing this out is the bad thing here shows yourself quite a lot.   

Out of curiosity - how does your comment help the discussion about people who have had experience with this provider?  Mine was to remind people to stay on topic and be kind. sorry you don't find that helpful. I'd hoped by commenting it would come back to intel about this provider- who I was also interested in.  I'd encourage anyone who has met this guy- please let us know! 

I hope you have bitter queens who have never met the guy put down someone who you express interest in, perhaps you will change your mind when you are on that end. 

All the best! 

5 hours ago, NYXboy said:

if you think my comment about replying to the OP's question reminding people to answer the question - has anyone had experience with this provider - instead of people chipping in with comments like 'I don't like his add' is not helpful then I don't know what to say.  learn to read?  

focusing on active listening is a  good life skill - and I genuinely mean that.

if someone asks about a specific experience, commenting in a negative way putting down that persons desires and having people reply 'ugh. I don't like him I would never!' is nether helpful, or adding to the discussion - comments like that are really boring and in fact is just really rude.  Being rude is boring. 

The fact that you think pointing this out is the bad thing here shows yourself quite a lot.   

Out of curiosity - how does your comment help the discussion about people who have had experience with this provider?  Mine was to remind people to stay on topic and be kind. sorry you don't find that helpful. I'd hoped by commenting it would come back to intel about this provider- who I was also interested in.  I'd encourage anyone who has met this guy- please let us know! 

I hope you have bitter queens who have never met the guy put down someone who you express interest in, perhaps you will change your mind when you are on that end. 

All the best! 

I figured NYXBoy would respond with personal insults, and he proved me right. So sad. He clearly doesn't understand the purpose of this forum. He seems to think that he's allowed to make personal insults, but everyone else has to be nice and only complimentary. Is this his first time on the internet? Now I have to report his insults to the moderator. Sigh 

On 5/19/2023 at 9:41 AM, NYXboy said:

Uh....I did meet with this provider and I did make my comments known.  Problem is I didn't want my response to sound like a review.  So I chose to be brief in my comments which was to highlight my complete displeasure for having met this provider in the first place and that I would not recommend anyone to meet him.  

So, yeah, been there and done that and never again.

And the three letters in his profile are exactly why I would never meet him again.  Despite his self-injection he was not successful in doing what he was hired to do.

Edited by steve
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve met him probably a dozen times and he is actually one of  my top 3 boys I’ve ever met. He is bitchy via text but in person he is beyond lovely. Has never had erection issue with me. To anyone who has witnessed him struggle, do you ever think YOU might be the problem? :)

id also like to add, the negative comments are from about 2 or 3 very determined people who apparently have personal vendettas against Steven. This is NOT an accurate depiction of him because like anyone else, some people can’t stand him and some people love him. I love him! He’s a professional friend but a friend nonetheless and I hate how Im only advocate for him who is speaking up.

10/10 rating I think he’s GREAT!