A few years ago a straight guy contacted me on a different website and asked an interesting question. He saw that I enjoyed giving deep handjobs and asked, "Would it be selfish and rude to ask you to milk me dry and not reciporicate? I am straight and, while receiving that kind of attention sounds incredible, I have zero desire to anything back." He continued on to say that he felt guilty being the recipient of so much pleasure and was worried that a guy like me might deny him if he didn't want to do anything in return.

I quickly reassured him that the whole joy of millking, for me at least, is that both parties get something out of the experience.

For me personally, these include:

1) Providing a New (and exhilarating) Experience: Men are often asked to be active in the bedroom. Givers. Milking a man and helping him enjoy the slow experience of releasing his seed is rewarding for me....whether he is on all fours or just kicking back. I particularly love the look of surprise, pleasure, and ecstasy when a guy is on the receiving end of my hands, toys, lube, mouth, and prostate massage skills. He has no expectations other than enjoying the moment.

2) Appreciation: Most men who get milked are extremely appreciative for the attention. They enjoy the energy, enthusiasm, care, and skill that goes into the milking session. That appreciation is reciporicated because it takes a lot for a straight guy to be that vulnerable....to move past social stigmas and enjoy letting another man help you out.

3) Connection: The thing I enjoy most is the deeper connection I develop through milking. In a world where men have such a hard time being close or intimate in any way with each other, it is nice to have this unique experience and this deeper bond. Its a safe, fun, enjoyable release that allows men to share energy in a way society seems to frown upon. 

I ended by telling my my concerned straight friend not to feel guilty. I promised him that both men get something out of a milking experience focused on him. He just needs to ask for what he needs, be respectful, and to enjoy the fun. 

For those of you reading this, I welcome thoughts and additional insights.

Edited by BigMilker

2 hours ago, BigMilker said:

A few years ago a straight guy contacted me on a different website and asked an interesting question. He saw that I enjoyed giving deep handjobs and asked, "Would it be selfish and rude to ask you to milk me dry and not reciporicate? I am straight and, while receiving that kind of attention sounds incredible, I have zero desire to anything back." He continued on to say that he felt guilty being the recipient of so much pleasure and was worried that a guy like me might deny him if he didn't want to do anything in return.

I quickly reassured him that the whole joy of millking, for me at least, is that both parties get something out of the experience.

You should have told him that the vast majority of gay guys definitely don't mind giving blowjobs or hand jobs to straight guys with no reciprocation! 😅

4 hours ago, BigMilker said:

1) Providing a New (and exhilarating) Experience: Men are often asked to be active in the bedroom. Givers. Milking a man and helping him enjoy the slow experience of releasing his seed is rewarding for me....whether he is on all fours or just kicking back. I particularly love the look of surprise, pleasure, and ecstasy when a guy is on the receiving end of my hands, toys, lube, mouth, and prostate massage skills. He has no expectations other than enjoying the moment.

2) Appreciation: Most men who get milked are extremely appreciative for the attention. They enjoy the energy, enthusiasm, care, and skill that goes into the milking session. That appreciation is reciporicated because it takes a lot for a straight guy to be that vulnerable....to move past social stigmas and enjoy letting another man help you out.

3) Connection: The thing I enjoy most is the deeper connection I develop through milking. In a world where men have such a hard time being close or intimate in any way with each other, it is nice to have this unique experience and this deeper bond. Its a safe, fun, enjoyable release that allows men to share energy in a way society seems to frown upon. 

I ended by telling my my concerned straight friend not to feel guilty. I promised him that both men get something out of a milking experience focused on him. He just needs to ask for what he needs, be respectful, and to enjoy the fun. 

WOW, that's a wet dream and fantasy cum true for some of us! Lucky, lucky you!! 

1 hour ago, glennnnn said:

Does the milker get to drink the milk he milks? How much milk can the milker milk if the milker can milk milk? I've always wanted to have my prostate milked but who do you go to for this service? Seriously.

🤔

Are you asking exactly how many ounces are in the vanilla shake? 😉

On 2/24/2023 at 10:44 AM, Act25 said:

Sorry to be dense...  but what exactly is milking?

thanks!

since nobody else offered an answer, I'll try.......it's pretty much working on another guy to get him to ejaculate.....I guess either thru some combo of oral, handjob, and/or massaging the prostate........

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 11:00 PM, azdr0710 said:

since nobody else offered an answer, I'll try.......it's pretty much working on another guy to get him to ejaculate.....I guess either thru some combo of oral, handjob, and/or massaging the prostate........

Milking usually refers to prostate milking. You can include many other activities, but it typically involves manual stimulation of both the cock and prostate, often (but not always) simultaneously.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, IamAdamRose said:

Lol again any guy wanted to be pleasures buy another guy that calls himself “straight” IS NOT STRAIGHT 🙄

Maybe you don't understand sexual self-identification.

Men who identify as "straight" - date women / marry women and are primarily romantically interested in women.

It doesn't preclude any casual sexual activity with men.

I've known many straight men who occasionally enjoy a little mano-a-mano...and then go home to their wife.

Biologically they are probably more bisexual than straight. But self identification generally focuses on the individial's romantic life more than their sex life.

Edited by pubic_assistance

On 6/7/2023 at 9:43 AM, Wpzwmb said:

Is prostate massage often an option available 

It is on my table! This option varies from masseur to masseur. Doesn’t hurt to ask when you aren’t sure. I’m great at prostate play 😉 

Be sure you use the restroom and to clean down there. A very light douche is great if possible. That helps ensure you and your masseur are not distracted by cleanliness concerns or having to deal with an unexpected mess.

Edited by Simon Suraci
Autocorrect spelling error

5 hours ago, Vegas MIke said:

I have tried massaging my own prostate with toys and it is a pleasurable feeling, I just dont have the patience I suppose. I think if someone was working my prostate I could relax and sit back and enjoy it. Would love to experience that super O

If you’re ever in SoCal, see me! It’s amazing having this done for you by an experienced masseur. That O is like nothing else you’ve ever experienced.

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 4:52 PM, BigMilker said:

Well written very accurate