Johnson’s in Tampa

PiSquared

3 hours ago, Beancounter said:

if I want a lap dance (which is given upstairs) there is an additional $10 cover to gain access to the upstairs area

A couple of notes about this (because I really like the club):  The upstairs area that includes the lap dance cubicles is an entirely separate bar/lounge area too. It also has the VIP stage which includes a large 4 poster bed for the dancers on Fri. & Sat. nights. Added bonus:  women are not allowed upstairs in the VIP bar.

As far as I know, all the clubs charge a fee for their lap dance sections. It's the same at the Ft. Lauderdale club, $10 to get into the lap dance area (which is just the section of cubicles, not an entire bar area like the Tampa club). I believe it's also $10 to enter the lap dance area at Leboy in Ft. Lauderdale, and $30 to enter the lap dance area each time at Boardwalk. So in my view, Johnsons Tampa has the best value for the $10 VIP fee:  full bar, VIP stage for dancers, no women allowed, and access to lap dances.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Anthony said:

Does this guy dance here? Please let me know. I have his name and can message you privately if necessary

Didn't see him tonight (Thursday). I'll be there again Fri. or Sat. night & let you know.

However, for those interested in serious muscle, Travis from Swinging Richards in Atlanta is in Tampa for the weekend. See him at Johnsons.

image.png.b43260b98b2ac18bccd70dd1e0fdad3b.png

3 hours ago, brettnyc said:

Has anyone been to the Thursday AMATEUR night recently ?? is there a decent turn-out ?? 

Thursdays are really light crowd nights. In fact, last Thursday there were quite a few people upstairs so I went down to the main bar to get a drink. 3 dancers on the stage and I was the only customer present. 

On the other hand, Thursdays are a good night to hang out with a particular dancer (or 2 or 3...) and get to know them better. Also a good night for lap dances, and the dancers are eager to make money. 😉 If I'm only going to make it to Johnsons once during the week, I usually go on Thursday.

If you're asking about the amateur contest they used to have on Thursdays, I haven't seen one in ages. I don't think they even advertise it anymore. There were a few good ones, but then eventually not enough contestants week after week.

Thanks for the info-- good to know !   Unfortunately, their website still advertises Thursday as amateur night with guest judge/s.    And on twitter, their last post is from February, advertising the very handsome & muscular Dalton as joining their roster.    It would be helpful if they updated their social media and website -- don't think it's asking too much to keep things current for the sake of their customers.  And if going there on Thursday night means more time alone with Dalton, count me in !

1 hour ago, brettnyc said:

It would be helpful if they updated their social media and website

I agree. I haven't looked at their website in a while, & I don't look at twitter at all. They seem to be better about updating their Instagram and Facebook pages, try checking those. That's where I get current info about the club, other than my visits there.

And as far as Dalton, he's not familiar to me. I definitely didn't see him last Thurs or Sat.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, adianblance said:

Going to be in Tampa on a Thursday night and wondering if it’s worth going on a Thursday- does anyone have recent experience with a Thursday night?

I wrote about Thursdays at Johnsons less than three weeks ago. Post is above (July 20). Probably hasn't changed since then. If there's anything more specific I might be able to answer, let me know.

• 2 months later...