Adonis Lounge LA

acks0104

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2024 at 5:36 PM, goosh69 said:

What’s sad are nights in both NY and LA when zero headliners show up, and the best looking guys by FAR are like 1-3 of the patrons.

On really slow nights, does the bouncer get to multi-task?

• 1 month later...

The email for the Adonis event happening this Saturday just went out and it looks like there's a mystery 6'5" headliner, which sounds interesting. Per the email: "Massive Superstar 6'-5" All-Muscle and Shredded Private Headliner from Denver (hint, hint) is locked in! Can't tell you his name or show pics due to his current job, but for those of you who have been around a few years you will definitely remember him. DO NOT MISS HIM, 1-TIME ONLY!"

1 hour ago, acks0104 said:

The email for the Adonis event happening this Saturday just went out and it looks like there's a mystery 6'5" headliner, which sounds interesting. Per the email: "Massive Superstar 6'-5" All-Muscle and Shredded Private Headliner from Denver (hint, hint) is locked in! Can't tell you his name or show pics due to his current job, but for those of you who have been around a few years you will definitely remember him. DO NOT MISS HIM, 1-TIME ONLY!"

yeah, I remember a guy from Denver who was doing the Adonis thing several years ago.......not remembering his name, but I do remember he was great-looking and, I think, knew how to smile for pictures.......those subtle hints from Matt were cool!.......I wonder if he'll be fully naked all the time......occasionally, the Adonis bros have to let a big deal headliner wear underwear in return for appearing.........I wish I could make this one!!

Guys, Matt was not playing around with the headliner last night.  JD is one of the most beautiful men that has graced the Adonis lineup.  Still stunning, body to die for, and a grower tool that satisfied! And such an incredibly sweet and natural guy. Comfortable and at ease just making men happy! If you missed him, I am truly sorry!

Plus, Matt had an incredible lineup! All the guys listed didn’t show but there were plenty of dancers to go around and anything to satisfy the craving you might. I was talking with someone else and there really were all kinds of guys in the room (laughingly, we commented - unless you want them to look like they’re 15 or they still need to eat a sandwich! None of the Adonis guys fit that bill!)  Just so many beautiful men of various heights, body types, color tones, hair types.  Just something for everyone and I was tired by the time I went home.  I still played with my regulars but I added some new talent to my roster and they were delicious!

Every Adonis is fun for me but some nights are just more special.  Last night was fire!!!

2 hours ago, msclwrsper said:

Guys, Matt was not playing around with the headliner last night.  JD is one of the most beautiful men that has graced the Adonis lineup.  Still stunning, body to die for, and a grower tool that satisfied! And such an incredibly sweet and natural guy. Comfortable and at ease just making men happy! If you missed him, I am truly sorry!

Plus, Matt had an incredible lineup! All the guys listed didn’t show but there were plenty of dancers to go around and anything to satisfy the craving you might. I was talking with someone else and there really were all kinds of guys in the room (laughingly, we commented - unless you want them to look like they’re 15 or they still need to eat a sandwich! None of the Adonis guys fit that bill!)  Just so many beautiful men of various heights, body types, color tones, hair types.  Just something for everyone and I was tired by the time I went home.  I still played with my regulars but I added some new talent to my roster and they were delicious!

Every Adonis is fun for me but some nights are just more special.  Last night was fire!!!

Pics of JD for us who are not in the know?

2 hours ago, goosh69 said:

Matt sent no pics at the dancer’s request. He wants to be anonymous. And no phones were allowed out at the event. So it would be completely inappropriate for anyone to post his picture here. 

Oh, I did not mean photos from the event. I was talking about general SFW pics from IG or the like. I'm assuming they're pretty well known and have a good following in the gay community. But it sounds like they don't want to share photos, like you said.

44 minutes ago, newdad said:

Oh, I did not mean photos from the event. I was talking about general SFW pics from IG or the like. I'm assuming they're pretty well known and have a good following in the gay community. But it sounds like they don't want to share photos, like you said.

That is correct NewDad. he does not have social media nor a significant following in the gay community as you mentioned. He’s just an incredible looking man who is comfortable in his own skin and doesn’t mind sharing his significant giftedness with an a group of appreciative men who can help him financially. I think he’s an incredible guy. Glad that he is willing to share himself with us!