Maxx London

Dchan

Don’t say “sorry” @Dchan In my view, you’re not asking enough questions.

8 minutes ago, Dchan said:

If you are really straight would you advertise?

My answer, not his: Yes because it’s easy money…if a gay guy wants to suck me off or just gets pounded in the ass by me

9 minutes ago, Dchan said:

Can I ask him not to smoke before? Would that help?

You can ask but what do you do if he does not comply? If he cleans his teeth after smoking and uses mouthwash, you may not notice it. Whether it helps is your decision and yours only.

Personally I’d be more concerned about his limitations and saying ‘Kissing/Depends’ would be a deal-breaker for me.

Have you politely discussed your specific desires and wishes with him in advance of your date?

2 hours ago, Dchan said:

@Harryinny good points. If you are really straight would you advertise? Based on your experience will they be less intimate?

sorry for the basic questions!

Gay-for-pay is a turn off for me...why to get fucked by a straight guy? what's the point? and a smoker cannot get rid of the smell even if he does not smoke before hand, like eating garlic.

3 hours ago, Dchan said:

@Harryinny good points. If you are really straight would you advertise? Based on your experience will they be less intimate?

sorry for the basic questions!

I can taste that a guy is a smoker when i suck his cock.   not what i'm looking for. 

1 hour ago, Harryinny said:

Gay-for-pay is a turn off for me...why to get fucked by a straight guy? what's the point? and a smoker cannot get rid of the smell even if he does not smoke before hand, like eating garlic.

Got it! Thank you sorry never been with a smoker before! 

25 minutes ago, craigville beach said:

I can taste that a guy is a smoker when i suck his cock.   not what i'm looking for. 

Thanks a lot. Again as above, never been with a smoker or so-called “straight guy” before

@Harryinny @MscleLovr @craigville beach Thanks a lot for your advice, really appreciate it. I decided to see Maxx last night.

Without going into review territory he was excellent and I would recommend him. Happy to PM more details.

On the two reservations, (1) absolutely no issues about him being straight, we covered everything I wanted and (2) didn’t detect any taste etc of smoke. I clarified and he said it is very seldom/social smoking which might explain it.

• 1 month later...

His link is here: 

He’s in New York now and it seems traveling across the country. 

I’ve met him twice, and right from the start he was exceptionally attentive and the “straight” part is really him just being upfront (you’re more likely to get a fist bump than a hug when you leave) and opening up some hot scenarios. The provider experience was on par with / exceeded some of the best I’ve had. The key was to have an open discussion on expectations up front. 

I’ll add that he is just an exceptionally nice guy - sounds cliched but is part of the unique experience.  He was also very gracious and generous in his time and juggling appointments. Definitely worth checking out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...