Is there an option to post anonymously yet?

socurious

Some of us feel we have so much to learn but at times is so difficult to ask questions here because:  1) some users will make fun of you for just asking something they think it's silly or whatever, 2) some users like in my case are not liked by some for whatever reason. The trolls will keep chasing around on every thread, 3) since many users already know each other they won't probably disclose certain opinions or questions due to the fear of getting canceled or looking dumb. 

I think we need an anonymous option. Agree or disagree?

29 minutes ago, Kevin Slater said:

Aww hell no.  What little decorum we have would be thrown out the window if people could post with no skin in the game.  If you don't have the balls to stand behind it, it probably shouldn't be posted in a public forum.

Kevin Slater (qua member)

I do have the balls. It's why you see me making all these threads. However, others will keep trolling me with their comments. I was even called "dumb" in the past (didn't know that having an accent makes people stupid). Go figure. At this point I am about to stop participating on here because of the constant behavior. Look around. Ps. On other sites I see subforums where people ask questions about personal relationship and the like. The "anonymous button" only works on that section.  At least giving a try won't hurt anybody.

I don’t have any plans to enable anonymous posting.  Folks already are anonymous when behind a username. 

If there is something you don’t want associated with this handle, create a new one. However if abused, this CAN be seen by moderators and actions taken across accounts will be actioned appropriately. 

4 hours ago, Kevin Slater said:

Aww hell no.  What little decorum we have would be thrown out the window if people could post with no skin in the game.  If you don't have the balls to stand behind it, it probably shouldn't be posted in a public forum.

Kevin Slater (qua member)

Check size before posting.... 😉

Science Explains Why Species with Longer Hair Often Have Smaller Testicles