Do you have trash cans in your bedrooms?

12 hours ago, Rudynate said:

There are waste receptacles  in every room except the living room.  I have always called them "waste baskets."

I'm curious as to when the long line of people who feel compelled to correct the term "trash can" into "waste receptacles" or "waste baskets" will end.

The Logic of Long Lines - The Atlantic

People are waiting hours in line to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth.  Hundreds have needed medical attention

One might think that the 2nd or 3rd time would be adequate. Fortunately, when I put "trash cans for bedroom" or "trash cans for office" into my amazon.com search, the website understands what I'm seeking:

trash-cans

25 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I'm curious as to when the long line of people who feel compelled to correct the term "trash can" into "waste receptacles" or "waste baskets" will end.

The Logic of Long Lines - The Atlantic

People are waiting hours in line to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth.  Hundreds have needed medical attention

One might think that the 2nd or 3rd time would be adequate. Fortunately, when I put "trash cans for bedroom" or "trash cans for office" into my amazon.com search, the website understands what I'm seeking:

trash-cans

The best way not to get a bunch of responses you don't like to a post is to not post it.  To me, a trash can is a LARGE trash receptacle that sits in the garage or outside.  My initial reaction to your post was "Why would anyone fill their house with trash cans?" Poor misunderstood Unicorn.

• 3 weeks later...