White Lotus Returns

Snbrd

Actor's name is Lew Riddall. (sic)  Nice shot of him topping his "uncle" at the end of this week's episode. Now Cameron is playing footsie under the table with his friend's wife, the same to whom he exposed his huge horse cock in episode. one.  One could hope that the whole thing would end in one great big fuck fest.  Alas, I'm sure they'll wrap things up neat and tidy in the final two episodes.  

Enjoyable harmless fun, that''t is.  

Well I totally screwed up Jack's real name in above post.  Sorry.   Anyway I was delighted to watch the most recent episode. (One more to go I think).  Sorry again.  Just still flustered about the last five minutes. What a wonderful sight it was.  Don't care whose body is floating in the ocean. I'm here for the butt shots.  Just gorgeous! 

SPOILER ALERT beyond the gap I deliberately entered.

Welly welly well well well … looks like Quentin’s unrequited American cowboy crush would be one Rick, Tanya’s conveniently absented recent hubby. Was this a set up that historically began in S1?
But series just renewed for S3 and White will likely want JC back and Tanya not killed off this Sunday. Judging from the first episode it appears that the dead body in the water would have been sourced in the hotel vicinity. Face down, legs seem slim. And the exchange between manager Valentina and another local at that time indicates that there had been bodies of other hotel guests also discovered.

Edited by SirBillybob

I love these shows when innocuous comments in early episodes turn out to be defining moments.  The writing continues to be marvelous.  Each character gets more complicated, more layered.  Will be sorry to see all the hot boys walk away. Hopefully we'll get one or two more "revealing" character images as they stroll away in the sunset....or get hauled away by the ambulance/hearse.   Great fun.

For me, if there was not the occasional hot ass and bare chests, I would not be watching this show.  Most of the characters are unlikeable.   The reveals are obvious.  I mean who did not know that the nephew was a call boy?   At least that reveal came with the view of him uninspiringly fucking his "uncle's" ass. 

41 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I can handle unlikable characters when the script is good.  

That, to me, is why I love Succession.

I have a man crush on Kendall.  It was the first place I've ever heard the term "reach around"... but have been doing it long before that...lol.

Edited by cany10011

11 hours ago, purplekow said:

For me, if there was not the occasional hot ass and bare chests, I would not be watching this show.  Most of the characters are unlikeable.   The reveals are obvious.  I mean who did not know that the nephew was a call boy?   At least that reveal came with the view of him uninspiringly fucking his "uncle's" ass. 

How many straight people know he wasn't anyone's Uncle?

Certainly Jenifer Colage' s female assistance didn't know. Even Colage's character didn't initially

On 11/29/2022 at 4:03 AM, Becket said:

Now Cameron is playing footsie under the table with his friend's wife, the same to whom he exposed his huge horse cock in episode. one.  One could hope that the whole thing would end in one great big fuck fest

For those not in the know… it was Theo James (Cameron) who went back in time as Henry in The Time Travelers Wife to give his younger self a blow job. (and get caught by his father!). So hot!

3 hours ago, sf westcoaster said:

I am thinking that the body in the water may be one of the hookers pimps. I base this on an earlier comment from Albie that he takes care of wounded birds. What are your predictions?

First episode mentions multiple bodies in the water. I’m going with Tanya’s husband Greg being one. I think he’s Quentin’s cowboy that was in the pic Tanya picked up in Quentin’s bedroom. Not sure if he’ll be dead cuz of some terminal illness or as a result of being in cahoots with Quentin to swindle Tanya. 

Yea I thought the same thing:  The straight world having a serious discussion as to whether or not there is a "real" nephew!  Oh, he's a real nephew alright.  It's just the alternate definition.  (Tongue firmly in cheek) Nephew.  A younger (and usually very hot) man traveling with an older, often out of shape gentleman.  A nephew will enjoy free travel, meals and lodging, and he rarely carries his own cash.  He will provide previously agreed upon sexual services in the privacy of the gentleman's hotel room or suite. In public settings he will take on a more reserve demeanor and try to be helpful and courteous to the gentleman.  He will be allowed some free time, also previously agreed upon, but must be careful not to abuse this perk. From time to time a nephew might receive a special gift from the gentleman, and once in a while a nephew might even be included in the gentleman's last will and testament.  It is imperative that the nephew can comport himself to any social situation.  

4 hours ago, sf westcoaster said:

I am thinking that the body in the water may be one of the hookers pimps. I base this on an earlier comment from Albie that he takes care of wounded birds. What are your predictions?

I jusist lishened to an interview on Fresh air with Mike While, the show's writer and director. At one time, he was a contestant  on. both Survivor and The Amazing Race.

Albie is probably safe because Mike White would know Albie would be a fan favorite

Hot dude with loud swimming trucks and swimming supportively grabs Daphne when she is hysterically running onto shore. But a flash of his head and back only, so not sure if it’s Cam. Would a random dude grab her as she screams? Another plot tease. We know from finale trailer that Cam and Ethan come to fisticuffs and angrily pushing heads under the water. 

On 12/6/2022 at 2:53 PM, EVdude said:

For those not in the know… it was Theo James (Cameron) who went back in time as Henry in The Time Travelers Wife to give his younger self a blow job. (and get caught by his father!). So hot!

I had already referenced it earlier in the thread.

I don’t recall if the older Henry was schooled by his father in PrEP use should he go further with himself. Though Cam uses condoms for the sake of a key plot line. 

Best if TJ self-sucks or a male blows him. Lady Mary blew him in Downtown Abbey and it killed him. 

Edited by SirBillybob

On 12/6/2022 at 8:29 PM, StLouisOct said:

Saw a headline today that the internet was “abuzz” over whether he’s REALLY his nephew! Must be a plethora of naive straight people. 🤣

Whether naive or not, the much discussed "uncle/nephew" scene acknowledges that we fuck. Prior to Queer as Folk I don't recall TV or movies acknowledging or depicting gay men fucking.