411 - nathanerrantfag - NYC?

BonVivant

I would never hire a guy who uses the slur "f*g" in his screen name.

I typed the slur out in full only to receive this admonition: "Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below. "

So how does it pass that he uses it in his name?

20 hours ago, Lucky said:

I typed the slur out in full only to receive this admonition: "Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below. "

Like other marginalized communities, many gay men have chosen to reclaim F*G as a term of empowerment. It may not be for you, but it's pretty common among people under 40. 

21 hours ago, Lucky said:

If you mean how does his use of the word survive this forum's software, it may be because it's part of a larger word and not standing alone. 

On 3/10/2024 at 3:08 PM, Lucky said:

I feel the same about anyone with the slur "Queer" in their title or About Me section.  F*g is more acceptable to me.  He's hot, so I would definitely give Nathan a try next time I'm in New York. 

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

2 hours ago, Walt said:

Queer is NOT a slur, it's an honorific for anyone who understands "sticks and stones will break my bones..." and who speaks truth to power.

Some people get to choose the pronouns others must call them.  I'll choose who I let call me a Queer, and it's no one.  As for NathanErrantF*g, he's hot and I get excited just thinking of hiring him!  To calm myself down, I think I'll step outside and smoke a f*g. 😊

Edited by Vegas_Millennial