ADYNXX in Stamford CT

Lawkid3889

23 hours ago, Lawkid3889 said:

His body was even better in person. I took the risk of meeting someone without reviews and it was worth it.

great news....just checking if he's from outside the US......though he uses the word "college", very, very few US-born people use the word "university" in the way he did in his last text sentence......thanks

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

great news....just checking if he's from outside the US......though he uses the word "college", very, very few US-born people use the word "university" in the way he did in his last text sentence......thanks

Isn't that interesting. Here in Canada he used the terms "college" (in the first sentence) and "university" (in the last sentence) exactly as we would. College boy applies to anyone engaged in higher education and university means an institution qualified to grant degrees at the baccalaureate level.

I would think that applies to the States too.

48 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Isn't that interesting. Here in Canada he used the terms "college" (in the first sentence) and "university" (in the last sentence) exactly as we would. College boy applies to anyone engaged in higher education and university means an institution qualified to grant degrees at the baccalaureate level.

I would think that applies to the States too.

In the U.S.,  a "College” confers bachelor degrees (although they may confer honorary doctoral degrees).  Universities comprise multiple colleges and confer advanced degrees as well as undergraduate degrees.

From my cursory look at the matter, it would seem the US is different from other countries when it comes to the differences between universities and colleges. Here the colleges offer diplomas and certificates in many specialties often after a two year course of studies. The bachelor degrees are similarly technically oriented. They don't offer BA bachelor of arts for instance, a three or four year program, as universities do.

Oh, man!  I wasn't talking about the difference between a college and a university!!  I only was saying very few US-born people use "university" the way he did in his last sentence (they'd use "college"). Now, if he'd added a "the" in front of "university", all would be good! 😉 Carry on!

Edited by azdr0710

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Oh, man!  I wasn't talking about the difference between a college and a university!!  I only was saying very few US-born people use "university" the way he did in his last sentence (they'd use "college"). Now, if he'd added a "the" in front of "university", all would be good! 😉 Carry on!

I understand. And I agree. It's a British-English habit to say "at University" or "at Hospital". American-English would be "at MY University" or "at THE hospital".  Good linguistic sleuthing.

Well just to continue the subject, I went to McGill University in Montreal for my undergraduate degree. It has departments, not colleges except for one, Victoria, which was for women originally, and has a huge bronze statue of good ole Queen Vic in front.

At University of Toronto, on the other hand, they have colleges like Victoria, St. Michael's, Trinity that students enrol in. Same at Dalhousie University in Halifax, where Kings College is the oldest English speaking college in Canada, dating back to the 1700's. McGill, by comparison, was founded in 1812, making it the oldest university in Canada.

On 9/27/2022 at 3:37 PM, Lawkid3889 said:

Anyone have any information? no # listed just messaging through RM which gives me pause. 

https://rentmen.eu/Adynxx

I spoke somewhat extensively with him but didn’t end up meeting him yet. I know at least that he’s very discreet, which explains the lack of a phone number. I saw some more pictures of him (including a face) that I told him he could unsend right afterwards so that he doesn’t have to worry. I would agree at least that the rest of the pictures I saw were super hot as well. He comes across as very nice and his communication is great. Unfortunately no experience in person yet since he lives far from me. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...