NYC ads with no way of contacting them....

MmM

I won't venture my opinion on whether they're real or fake or scammers or whatever but the one says "message me" and the other says "new to this app"...  which does suggest (to me at least) that they invite/expect communication to begin within RentMen's message/chat feature.

Edited by RyanDean

22 minutes ago, RyanDean said:

I won't venture my opinion on whether they're real or fake or scammers or whatever but the one says "message me" and the other says "new to this app"...  which does suggest (to me at least) that they invite/expect communication to begin within RentMen's message/chat feature.

Even the RM chat isn’t working…

I think it's an issue caused by the launching of the new RM app/site and slow shutting down of rent.men. I think they are shutting out features there to force people to use the app/site. I think if you're a member and you log on to rm app/site they can be chatted with from there.

Edited by big-n-tall

The new version is a lot like Hunqz. I am growing to like it. E.g. you can see providers that fit your search criteria on one big page that you can scroll down. Pretty cool. Also, when I searched “Milan” or “Paris” it gives you the option to search nearby and it keeps going out by distance. Also cool. 

• 1 year later...

I will add that the helmet icon could be ambiguous, it would be even better if it said "contact me" instead of a helmet 🪖 lol 😂 

Edited by Vin_Marco

4 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

I will add that the helmet icon could be ambiguous, it would be even better if it said "contact me" instead of a helmet 🪖 lol 😂 

Seriously, I was like "what do Spartans have to do with RM chats?"

It took me WAY too long to figure it out….lol. 

Michigan Football Party GIF by Michigan State Athletics

@MmM I've never listed my phone number yet my inbox is/was always full. I don't know how they did  it but they got in "contact" with "me" 

Edited by Vin_Marco

@MmM heres the older version, look at the very bottom just under my legs :

IMG_5011.png

In fact the older version gave an additional option for "contact" look at the odd and goofy helmet that is actually an icon for contact via RM messenger. 

Edited by Vin_Marco

4 hours ago, mike carey said:

Thank you! I saw the text bubbles and was looking elsewhere for an elusive helmet. I can't even see the icon as a helmet!

It's spartan-ish 😂

6 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

@MmM heres the older version, look at the very bottom just under my legs :

IMG_5011.png

In fact the older version gave an additional option for "contact" look at the odd and goofy helmet that is actually an icon for contact via RM messenger. 

IMG_5013.thumb.png.bff51479d9ade1390a7e265001afdd9b.png

26 minutes ago, MmM said:

I wrote this post before v.7 came out and certain profiles would not have a chat icon or any info in "contact me" unless you go to the app version. 

For whatever it's worth I don't use the app version. I think I'm in accordance with you... it's goofy, ambiguous, hard to navigate and over engineered 😂