Info on Lewis/UncutJock RM

Tom Harding

I met Lewis. Wow. He is handsome! I asked him previous to meeting if I could experience his massage skills. His skill as a massage therapist is the best I’ve ever had. I did want a fully skilled massage (back pain) plus extra after. He charged me appropriately. For a true massage and for time after. This was my first experience. Thank you for the information on him. I wish he was permanently in my city. A nice guy too! I said “you’ve a very kind spirit” his response was “I give back the energy I receive, I appreciate your kindness and sweet communication”. Not providing that last piece of information to toot my own horn. I mention this as I’ve read some say their communication hasn’t been the best with him. It seems kindest goes a long way with him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Pd1_jap said:

Thanks for diminishing my truth. Regardless I will not be seeking further engagements with this particular man. 

After one interaction, you call someone conceited. It’s says more about you than him. Many of us have had incredible interactions with Lewis and have stayed in contact. He’s far from conceited. He’s treats people how they treat him…….

Very excited he is visiting the west coast this week.

Wow, you guys really have a hard-on for this provider. Now I'm sad I'll never get to know why y'all so obsessed. It seems as though you're not willing to listen to my side of story and honestly I've spent too much of my own time defending myself. Keep enjoying his services but tell him, if he wants to gain more business he shouldn't be so dismissive to potential clients. I just got a big bonus from work and he won't be getting any of it. 

God forbid I expect basic customer service when working with a professional.

Note: he was not rude just dismissive which I read as conceited.

8 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

Wow, you guys really have a hard-on for this provider. Now I'm sad I'll never get to know why y'all so obsessed. It seems as though you're not willing to listen to my side of story and honestly I've spent too much of my own time defending myself. Keep enjoying his services but tell him, if he wants to gain more business he shouldn't be so dismissive to potential clients. I just got a big bonus from work and he won't be getting any of it. 

God forbid I expect basic customer service when working with a professional.

Note: he was not rude just dismissive which I read as conceited.

Please copy and paste your interaction for all too see………

As I think much of Lewis, I will say in business discussions he's brief and direct; I could see how someone could take this as dismissive; he's not dismissive in person, but he's also quite direct in person as well.   As to conceited, in skills both relating to this forum and other skills, I'll say I think he's quite confident.  I've never experienced it as conceit.

Since PD1_jap did not want to share his conversation. I contacted Lewis.

“Hi Lewis, I’m excited to see you this coming weekend. I have a quick question before we continue to speak about our meeting. I’m sure you get a lot of clients contacting you throughout the day. I’m curious :) in the past few days have you had anyone contact you and been rude toward you? Or called you rude, conceited, dismissive?”

Lewis - “ Hey hey, hahaha. What a funny question, it doesn’t happen often that someone is rude, but yes! Yesterday/day before that. How do you know? What makes you ask? Some guy contacted me and asked to take my pictures, so I asked for his professional link, he said he isn’t a pro but an amateur, so I replied “Sorry not interested. Thanks though” then he got butt hurt and asked me “How many people have fucked you over to be so dismissive” haha….so I told him to move on and don’t be so butt hurt by me politely declining his offer. Not heard back since thankfully. That’s it though. Why?”

”Thank you Lewis. As always I appreciate your time. I was asking as on an online forum someone mentioned you being dismissive toward them and I was curious why? Doesn’t sound like you.  I know from experience that is not your vibe. I was checking facts.

Lewis - “Ha hilarious! Some people are weird! Thanks for checking in……..” 

How coincidental only one person has called him dismissive in the last couple of days. 

I didn't realize this guy had an army of sycophants. 

Sorry I gave my actual opinion and not not some pc canned response. And since you're so invested in this, I'll attach a screenshot of our convo. 

Mind you this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me, unlike you all, who seem to think no dissenting opinions are allowed. 

And yes, I think he's conceited and dismissive. Not just from the texts but also from his RM profile. What kind of business man doesn't follow a lead? Did I say something like, "I want to take pictures for free"? Nope! 

Instead a dismissive, "no thanks". And he doesn't follow up with any sales pitch. Something like, "I'm not really into having my pictures taken by amateurs. May I offer you a massage. I have several options ..." 

If this guy tried to work as a professional in sales or customer service we would all agree that he's not very good at his job. I'm sure he gives great massages. But unfortunately he never gave me the chance to find out. Just a dismissive no thanks. He's obviously too busy and doesn't have time to discuss. 

The last thing I want is to take up someone's time when they are busy. 

Screenshot_20230207-110247.png

Screenshot_20230207-110144.png

First off you said “We’ve been chatting on RM”

You haven’t been. According to his response you only requested his private pictures. Therefore, you start off with a lie. That’s already concerning.

He then asks you “what’s up?” and you asks to take his pictures. That’s all. I’m sure Lewis is asked all the time to have his pictures taken. Why do you think he asked for your professional link?

You did not say - I would like to take your pictures, I’m only an amateur. But, if that doesn’t interest you Lewis, I would love to set up an appointment to meet for a massage or …

His response was direct to what you asked. “Sorry not interested” and even said “Thanks though” 

Providers are contacted by multiple people daily. Lewis himself is in school and has a full time job. This isn’t a sales career for him to pitch himself to you. The same with many other providers. So yes providers are busy and do not have the time. 

You then antagonize him 24hrs later. By asking him “How many people fucked you over to be so dismissive” 

To be honest, his response afterward was still polite. Why did you need to contact a day later. Especially after commenting on this forum that is was conceited?

I’m sorry but you are way off. Take accountability. Lewis is not in the wrong here. You need to know how to communicate to providers.

Would LOVE other people’s opinions on this!

2 minutes ago, Tom Harding said:

First off you said “We’ve been chatting on RM”

You haven’t been. According to his response you only requested his private pictures. Therefore, you start off with a lie. That’s already concerning.

Semantics.

He then asks you “what’s up?” and you asks to take his pictures. That’s all. I’m sure Lewis is asked all the time to have his pictures taken. Why do you think he asked for your professional link?

You did not say - I would like to take your pictures, I’m only an amateur. But, if that doesn’t interest you Lewis, I would love to set up an appointment to meet for a massage or …

He is the service provider. I'm the client. Why should I be doing his job for him?

His response was direct to what you asked. “Sorry not interested” and even said “Thanks though” 

Providers are contacted by multiple people daily. Lewis himself is in school and has a full time job. This isn’t a sales career for him to pitch himself to you. The same with many other providers. So yes providers are busy and do not have the time. 

Them maybe don't engage in a line of work that doesn't suit you. I'm looking to hire a professional not a hot Uber driver. 

You then antagonize him 24hrs later. By asking him “How many people fucked you over to be so dismissive” 

Antagonize? Really? It's a Greek tragedy. 😂 I'll admit I could have been more gracious. 

To be honest, his response afterward was still polite. Why did you need to contact a day later. Especially after commenting on this forum that is was conceited?

He is polite. Never said he wasn't.

I’m sorry but you are way off. Take accountability. Lewis is not in the wrong here. You need to know how to communicate to providers. 

I'm a client. It's his job to know how to communicate with me! If the service industry isn't right for you then maybe find a different job. I worked as a waiter when I was in college. Could you imagine walking over to a table and a conversation like this takes place,

Waiter: "hello and welcome to yadayada. What would you like?"

Client: "I'd love a a margarita and a Cesar salad."

Waiter: "we don't have those, have a good day" And the waiter walks away from the table. 🤷

Lastly @Tom Harding, you're profile shows you only comment on this thread. Me thinks you are Lewis. Please remember that creating a fake account for your own promotion is against the terms of service of this site. 

Again would love other people’s input. I believe Lewis dodge a bullet with you.

You are comparing apples and oranges with careers.

I am not Lewis. I wish I had his physical attributes. This was a thread I created. I received  a notification someone wrote on it. You. I responded to your accusations. I read a lot and do not engage much. I will not accept a person trying to damage someone’s character from one small interaction with such a broad statement. Someone a lot of us here have met and know to be a very nice young man!