411 - UncutJock Chicago

Guest MikeThomas

• Guest changed the title to 411 - UncutJock Chicago
On 9/18/2022 at 10:57 PM, purplekow said:

Will be in Chicago in November and I am hoping that the Windy City willl be blowing hot with men.   This guy would be a great start.  

He's due in San Francisco in early October, and I am "dripping" right now to be in his company.  Those photos are a mighty enticement; I've already been in touch and hope the session materializes.

Edited by Axiom2001

• 11 months later...

I know it's almost a year later now, but wanted to chime and say I met with him this week. Nice man, amiable, easy to chat with, remains smoking hot (leaves his fur intact!). A great traditional massage that led into one of the best poundings I've ever had. A fucking THICK pounding by an aggressive top who took charge at that point. Yeah! When he's traveling he's a little hard to schedule with as his time fills up quickly. But I'll gladly take another ride anytime . . . 😈  SIR!

1 hour ago, DC Otter said:

I know it's almost a year later now, but wanted to chime and say I met with him this week. Nice man, amiable, easy to chat with, remains smoking hot (leaves his fur intact!). A great traditional massage that led into one of the best poundings I've ever had. A fucking THICK pounding by an aggressive top who took charge at that point. Yeah! When he's traveling he's a little hard to schedule with as his time fills up quickly. But I'll gladly take another ride anytime . . . 😈  SIR!

do you have a current working profile link for him?.......thanks