Info on Lewis/UncutJock RM

Tom Harding

1 hour ago, Pd1_jap said:

I didn't realize this guy had an army of sycophants. 

Sorry I gave my actual opinion and not not some pc canned response. And since you're so invested in this, I'll attach a screenshot of our convo. 

Mind you this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me, unlike you all, who seem to think no dissenting opinions are allowed. 

And yes, I think he's conceited and dismissive. Not just from the texts but also from his RM profile. What kind of business man doesn't follow a lead? Did I say something like, "I want to take pictures for free"? Nope! 

Instead a dismissive, "no thanks". And he doesn't follow up with any sales pitch. Something like, "I'm not really into having my pictures taken by amateurs. May I offer you a massage. I have several options ..." 

If this guy tried to work as a professional in sales or customer service we would all agree that he's not very good at his job. I'm sure he gives great massages. But unfortunately he never gave me the chance to find out. Just a dismissive no thanks. He's obviously too busy and doesn't have time to discuss. 

The last thing I want is to take up someone's time when they are busy. 

Screenshot_20230207-110247.png

Screenshot_20230207-110144.png

This is silly. No one is looking for customer service training. This doesn’t make him conceited. Instead, this is a broad overstated conclusion based on a limited interaction where you didn’t like being told no. I wouldn’t weaponize this against the provider. 

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. There are plenty of guys like me who expect a certain level of customer service when spending hundreds of dollars. This isn't a Del Taco.

For guys who don't mind having to do their own customer service then this provider will be great for you. And I wish all parties well. 

However, for those like me, it's not a match. 

That's it plain and simple. I have my opinion and you have yours. Move on!

Edited by Pd1_jap

On 2/5/2023 at 2:06 PM, Pd1_jap said:

Just tried conversing with him. He's very conceited.

This was your original statement. You are in the wrong. Learn from this.

(1) Making a broad statement. Off of zero to little interaction on a forum to damage the character of a provider isn’t ok.

(2) You showed us all how you did not communicate effectively to the provider. He turned you down and your feelings were hurt. 

(3) You’re now telling others to move on. It’s clear via your messages, you did not move on when Lewis told you NO. You had to text him a day later to call him “dismissive”. A day after commenting on this forum and calling him conceited??? Your interactions do not make sense. 

No this isn’t a Del Taco. This isn’t a restaurant. This isn’t a typical  “customer service industry”. 

Therefore you need to learn how to better communicate with providers. You are the person looking for a service. Communicate effectively what you are seeking and maybe your outcomes will be better. 

Looking at peoples emoji reactions I’m not alone In this thinking!

1 hour ago, Tom Harding said:

This was your original statement. You are in the wrong. Learn from this.

(1) Making a broad statement. Off of zero to little interaction on a forum to damage the character of a provider isn’t ok.

I'm not damaging his character. People like you are still going to see him. 

(2) You showed us all how you did not communicate effectively to the provider. He turned you down and your feelings were hurt. 

Please do tell what the appropriate communication with providers is. There isn't! Everyone is different and reacts to language as such. 

(3) You’re now telling others to move on. It’s clear via your messages, you did not move on when Lewis told you NO. You had to text him a day later to call him “dismissive”. A day after commenting on this forum and calling him conceited??? Your interactions do not make sense. 

Obviously from what little interaction I had with him it is safe to say that if you expect a certain level of customer service this is not your guy. 

No this isn’t a Del Taco. This isn’t a restaurant. This isn’t a typical  “customer service industry”. 

Just because it's not typical doesn't mean common sense shouldn't apply. Again, I'm the client. If I feel like have to put in a bunch of work and endless texts to setup an appointment I'm not going to do it.  

Edited by Pd1_jap

Just out of curiosity @pd1_jap…..how old are you?  The vast majority of forum members here have been around the block more times than the good humor man (well-versed in life and matters like we’re discussing in this thread).  You, on the other hand, seem to just be starting out in life.  Give it a rest and learn something from what members are trying to tell you.  

16 minutes ago, Beancounter said:

Just out of curiosity @pd1_jap…..how old are you?  The vast majority of forum members here have been around the block more times than the good humor man (well-versed in life and matters like we’re discussing in this thread).  You, on the other hand, seem to just be starting out in life.  Give it a rest and learn something from what members are trying to tell you.  

I'm in my early forties. I'm a weird person. I understand that and I also understand that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. So my communication patterns are setup to feel out difficult and conceited people. 

What I don't understand is why y'all going crazy over that? I've seen some messages on here that are pure vitriol. I'm not swearing, not calling names. I'm simply calling it the way I see it. If y'all got a problem with that block me. 

Since you've been around the block so many times you should go take a nap. 

4 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

He is dismissive. That bares truth in the text exchanges. And as I said before, conceited is my personal opinion. 

Stop digging.  You came across poorly, to him and to those of us who've read this thread.  You wanted to take his pics, he (politely) declined.  That should have been the end of that particular issue, but you became obnoxious and agressive by suggesting  he must have been burned and that he was dismissive.  That interpretation says tons about you, and nothing about him.

6 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

I didn't realize this guy had an army of sycophants. 

Sorry I gave my actual opinion and not not some pc canned response. And since you're so invested in this, I'll attach a screenshot of our convo. 

Mind you this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me, unlike you all, who seem to think no dissenting opinions are allowed. 

And yes, I think he's conceited and dismissive. Not just from the texts but also from his RM profile. What kind of business man doesn't follow a lead? Did I say something like, "I want to take pictures for free"? Nope! 

Instead a dismissive, "no thanks". And he doesn't follow up with any sales pitch. Something like, "I'm not really into having my pictures taken by amateurs. May I offer you a massage. I have several options ..." 

If this guy tried to work as a professional in sales or customer service we would all agree that he's not very good at his job. I'm sure he gives great massages. But unfortunately he never gave me the chance to find out. Just a dismissive no thanks. He's obviously too busy and doesn't have time to discuss. 

The last thing I want is to take up someone's time when they are busy. 

Screenshot_20230207-110247.png

Screenshot_20230207-110144.png

You might want to take another look at your hastily redacted screenshots.

I can still see he's referring to you by a specific name.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas
Edited out personal info

31 minutes ago, former lurker said:

Stop digging.  You came across poorly, to him and to those of us who've read this thread.  You wanted to take his pics, he (politely) declined.  That should have been the end of that particular issue, but you became obnoxious and agressive by suggesting  he must have been burned and that he was dismissive.  That interpretation says tons about you, and nothing about him.

Not digging for anything. Again 😤, this is just my opinion. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion or is it mandatory that I conform to the rest of y'all? 

2 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

I'm in my early forties. I'm a weird person. I understand that and I also understand that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. So my communication patterns are setup to feel out difficult and conceited people. 

What I don't understand is why y'all going crazy over that? I've seen some messages on here that are pure vitriol. I'm not swearing, not calling names. I'm simply calling it the way I see it. If y'all got a problem with that block me. 

Since you've been around the block so many times you should go take a nap. 

I don't think you should call yourself a weird person, and there isn't anyone who is everybody's cup of tea.  You have your interests and those did not happen to intersect with the interests of this provider.  You expressed the desire to photograph him and he was not interested and he let you know that directly, but still politely.  If you put yourself in his shoes, there is very little incentive - even paid incentive - to pose for a non-professional photographer.  You or I could be absolutely anyone looking to do something with his photos that he might not approve of.  With a professional photographer there is a greater likelihood of professional conduct and ethics than with someone just showing up at his place with a camera.  I'm not suggesting you would do anything nefarious with his photos, but he does not know that.  It makes sense that he would like to see examples of your work before accepting that sort of offer, or at least have some sort of a relationship with you beforehand.   I looked at his advertisement and I didn't see any mention of him posing for clients, or an interest in being photographed, so your desire to photograph him may have made him uneasy rather than feeling complimented.  The reply you gave him 12 hours later about being dismissive seemed a bit over the top to me, but I understand from various experiences in life that sometimes we can take the rejection of what we consider a reasonable proposal as something harsher than it was intended.  I don't think he was being dismissive towards you - he was being straightforward, and saving both of you time and effort going back and forth about something that was not going to happen.   If he was truly dismissive he could have blocked you after knowing what you were interested in - the fact that he did not do this suggests he is likely quite reasonable.  Does that make any sense at all?

15 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

I don't think you should call yourself a weird person, and there isn't anyone who is everybody's cup of tea.  You have your interests and those did not happen to intersect with the interests of this provider.  You expressed the desire to photograph him and he was not interested and he let you know that directly, but still politely.  If you put yourself in his shoes, there is very little incentive - even paid incentive - to pose for a non-professional photographer.  You or I could be absolutely anyone looking to do something with his photos that he might not approve of.  With a professional photographer there is a greater likelihood of professional conduct and ethics than with someone just showing up at his place with a camera.  I'm not suggesting you would do anything nefarious with his photos, but he does not know that.  It makes sense that he would like to see examples of your work before accepting that sort of offer, or at least have some sort of a relationship with you beforehand.   I looked at his advertisement and I didn't see any mention of him posing for clients, or an interest in being photographed, so your desire to photograph him may have made him uneasy rather than feeling complimented.  The reply you gave him 12 hours later about being dismissive seemed a bit over the top to me, but I understand from various experiences in life that sometimes we can take the rejection of what we consider a reasonable proposal as something harsher than it was intended.  I don't think he was being dismissive towards you - he was being straightforward, and saving both of you time and effort going back and forth about something that was not going to happen.   If he was truly dismissive he could have blocked you after knowing what you were interested in - the fact that he did not do this suggests he is likely quite reasonable.  Does that make any sense at all?

Yes, I agree with you on several points except for the part about being dismissive. I asked a question and he dismissed me. His language implied he was done with the conversation and deemed me unworthy of serious consideration.

Screenshot_20230207-192116.thumb.png.b8280804e6efd01ad184da1a5fa42344.png

I get there is some trepidation about photos as there are a lot of want-to-be photographers out there who expect models to work for free and then also fuck. He assumed what I wanted and dismissed me without asking follow-ups. 

I have had several experiences with providers who rush and/or completely scam me. So when I text a provider and they already seem like they are in a rush it's over for me. 

1 hour ago, Pd1_jap said:

Yes, I agree with you on several points except for the part about being dismissive. I asked a question and he dismissed me. His language implied he was done with the conversation and deemed me unworthy of serious consideration.

Screenshot_20230207-192116.thumb.png.b8280804e6efd01ad184da1a5fa42344.png

I get there is some trepidation about photos as there are a lot of want-to-be photographers out there who expect models to work for free and then also fuck. He assumed what I wanted and dismissed me without asking follow-ups. 

I have had several experiences with providers who rush and/or completely scam me. So when I text a provider and they already seem like they are in a rush it's over for me. 

I get what you're saying, and I don't want to overly dissect things, but I still find it hard to see how his reply to you was objectively a dismissal.  I can totally understand that it subjectively felt like a dismissal, but the average person reading the text would not likely come to that conclusion based on what he wrote.  He even thanked you for the offer.  Some could argue that you dismissed him by not replying to his text, until 12 hours later.  True, he did not ask any follow up questions, but there is no reason to if he only wishes to consider professional photographers.  I imagine that he thought the conversation was over once he told you he was not interested in being photographed and you did not respond with any other interest in meeting.  I have never met with anyone, so I don't know what an interaction like this is supposed to look like, and I'm sorry you have been rushed and scammed by others in the past.   It makes a person understandably wary, and in some cases we can become extra sensitive to how a message is given to us.  Maybe this is part of the situation?  I am nobody to judge or guess what goes on in another person's mind, but it is incredibly difficult to view text messages objectively if we have been hurt or disappointed in the past - it is too easy to read a tone into them that may not have been intended.  Or the guy is a jerk - but I can't come to that conclusion on an objective basis.  This is part of the issue with social media and virtual relationships - too much depends on our assumptions of one another, and not enough is based on real life connections.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 2:56 PM, Pd1_jap said:

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. There are plenty of guys like me who expect a certain level of customer service when spending hundreds of dollars. This isn't a Del Taco.

For guys who don't mind having to do their own customer service then this provider will be great for you. And I wish all parties well. 

However, for those like me, it's not a match. 

That's it plain and simple. I have my opinion and you have yours. Move on!

i came on here to find out information about this provider, and thank god people replied to your comment - you are so in the wrong to post a review, and a comment like that it blows my mind.  You should be ashamed of yourself to try and hurt someone's business like that.  the fact that you are indignant is even more shocking,  wow.  You need to get a grip on reality - you have paid him NOTHING. you are not a client, he owes you NOTHING. he was polite enough to turn down your request in a straightforward and polite way and you come on a forum and try and deny him work. I hope other providers read this and steer clear of you.  You are piece of shit. 

On 2/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, NYXboy said:

i came on here to find out information about this provider, and thank god people replied to your comment - you are so in the wrong to post a review, and a comment like that it blows my mind.  You should be ashamed of yourself to try and hurt someone's business like that.  the fact that you are indignant is even more shocking,  wow.  You need to get a grip on reality - you have paid him NOTHING. you are not a client, he owes you NOTHING. he was polite enough to turn down your request in a straightforward and polite way and you come on a forum and try and deny him work. I hope other providers read this and steer clear of you.  You are piece of shit. 

Wow, someone has anger issues. I never said this was a review. Y'all need to chill. He's just not for me. What is so horrible about that?  

Edited by Pd1_jap

2 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

Wow, someone has anger issues. I never said this was a review. Y'all need to chill. He's just not for me. What is so horrible about that?  

I think its obvious by now that no-one is supporting you and you should either apologize or just drop it. You are doing yourself no favor in continuing your rant.