411 Kyle Strong

cowfromseattle

35 minutes ago, BabyBoomer said:

Some of those pictures are from 2016. 

Forum member @builder boy has met Kyle.

~Boomer~

Agreed - pics are a good 5-6 years old. One hopes he’s maintained his body since 🤞🏻 I seem to recall some positive chatter about him back then, and as I recall while I tried to engage, schedules were problematic. 

Any intel from those who have engaged?
👍🏻 Or 👎🏻

BBD 

1 hour ago, BtmBearDad said:

Agreed - pics are a good 5-6 years old. One hopes he’s maintained his body since 🤞🏻

The problem with all that fatty muscle mass is that the minute you skip your workout routine all that comes crashing down.

I've seen it many times at the gym I used to workout at.  Body builders have a definite expiration date.

I gather he’s based in Atlanta these days, and only in NYC to visit. I reached out to him a few times back when he lived in New York, but neither of us could host, and unfortunately that’s the case on his current trip. In texts he comes across as a nice, intelligent guy. I’d love to know how he’s looking these days — I hope somebody takes him for a spin, and reports back!

14 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

The problem with all that fatty muscle mass is that the minute you skip your workout routine all that comes crashing down.

I've seen it many times at the gym I used to workout at.  Body builders have a definite expiration date.

So true. I much prefer the lean muscular look. I’m working with an amazing young trainer to get striations since I’m already muscular, but certainly not a body builder. You also have to incorporate plenty of cardio into the program. 

A half century ago I was at Palm Springs taking my morning coffee by the pool when a large orangutan, flesh hanging from its limbs, its"tits" dragging the ground. Noting my astonishment at the sight, the waiter asked of me, "Do you know who that is?". " No," I replied. "Is it a who or a what?". " THAT," answered the waiter, "is Buster Crabbe, you know, Flash Gordon." Yes, gentlemen, Gravity always wins the game in the end.

In fairness, @robberbaron4u, 50 years ago Buster would have been in his mid to late 60’s. It’s pretty expected, at least then, that the body that made him a movie star would be long gone. This provider is just in his 30’s, so I don’t think it’s a fair comparison. Now, it’s not uncommon to see gents maintaining their physiques into their 50’s, so until someone reports back otherwise, I’d wager this provider has kept himself up physique wise. 

Just my 2 cents.
BBD

2 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

In fairness, @robberbaron4u, 50 years ago Buster would have been in his mid to late 60’s. It’s pretty expected, at least then, that the body that made him a movie star would be long gone. This provider is just in his 30’s, so I don’t think it’s a fair comparison. Now, it’s not uncommon to see gents maintaining their physiques into their 50’s, so until someone reports back otherwise, I’d wager this provider has kept himself up physique wise. 

Just my 2 cents.
BBD

My post was not offered as a commentary comparing the physcal presentation of the provider, "Scott" with Buster Crabbe.: rather, my post was offered as a "fact of life". The day comes when the "bubble butt" drags the sidewalk and those glorious "pecs" hang at the belly button line as deflated balloons. By my observation, we pass a good deal more time in life "old" than "young", and, preparedness is highly recommended.  Physically, I was "right pretty" in my distant youth; however, having lost my ash blonde locks as an old parrot motes its feathers,  I yet have, thankfully,  amusement value in my old age by my personality.  And, of course, having saving my nickels, I am popular with the "working boys". 

I'm afraid this is a relevant question, and one I'd also have to answer before I hired Kyle.

There was a provider I tried maybe 6 months into the pandemic. His photos were all pre-pandemic, and showed him with good muscles. When I met him, the muscles were practically gone, and he told me he hadn't gone to the gym (or worked out, apparently) during the pandemic.

It takes very little time for gravity and inertia to take their toll.

Edited by DrownedBoy

• 8 months later...