Philly Tops

tallandark

Guest davebk
2 hours ago, tallandark said:

Going to Philly late this month. Interested in feedback on any of these guys. Or any suggestions for hung, passionate, dominant tops. 

this guy, who I can’t get to respond; https://rent.men/DavidAnthony

He switched his ad to basically be paid chatterbate.  Though I recall someone said that once they had done a couple online sessions, he was willing to meet in person.

3 hours ago, Philly50 said:

His ad could use a spell checker. And some punctuation. 😄

He implies that his rates are high: "I am very good at what I do and my rates are my rates for a reason." Are they?

His rates are reasonable and every session I've had with him has been spelled WOW with several exclamation points. 

• 9 months later...
15 hours ago, Magnum said:

Professorxxl is definitely a good time and rates are negotiable for the most part. Beautiful  big endowment 

Unfortunately, the ad link for him that was posted earlier in this thread is no longer active.  

21 hours ago, Strafe13 said:

Thank you! The earlier link up in the thread left out an “X” from the name.

This guy looks scrumptious 😋 I’ll be near Philly this weekend but visiting family so I won’t be able to host. Does anyone know if he does incalls?

Make sure you confirm what he will and won’t do. Many “straight” providers (including this one, who I can speak of from experience)  will be more selective about some services (eg kissing) sometimes based on the client, and sometimes they may not even offer provide at all, so not everything listed to ensure they show up in your searches is actually on the table. Best not to be disappointed and pay for the privilege of of having “straight entitlement” thrown at you (for the record, my experience was of trying to set something up with this particular provider, though I ended up not doing so because of some of these issues - happy to go into more by DM if anyone wants).

Edited by DWnyc

I met up with Nate/ProfessorXXL and had a great time with him this weekend.  

I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking for a hot masculine top and looks great rocking the wife-beater!  :) 

Feel free to reach out if you are interested in more details.  

I will say this, he told me he is bombarded with a lot of messages and a lot of time it ends up going nowhere but takes up a lot of his time.  

In person, he is a friendly, personable guy and has the type of personality that makes friends with easily.