Jared Kushner's mother-in-law dies

samhexum

3 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Doubtlessly, the mileage on the odometer was substantial with residual wear and tear on the engine...

Well, I have all those attributes too. Lots of mileage and some wear and tear. Still, I carry on and will do so until I see the red light flashing on the dashboard. Lol

39 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Well, I have all those attributes too. Lots of mileage and some wear and tear. Still, I carry on and will do so until I see the red light flashing on the dashboard. Lol

Be mindful to do your scheduled maintenance! Mt father purchased a  Chevrolet Bel-Air coupe off the show room floor in 1953, kept it in first-class condition, and,  at the time of his death some forty years later, the car was ticking right along without missing a beat.  

2 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Be mindful to do your scheduled maintenance! Mt father purchased a  Chevrolet Bel-Air coupe off the show room floor in 1953, kept it in first-class condition, and,  at the time of his death some forty years later, the car was ticking right along without missing a beat.  

And I'll bet he had a timex that just kept driving along...

19 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

What happened to that well kept 1953 vehicle when your dad passed away?  I’d love to think that someone somewhere is still taking care of it.