Montreal first timer

anotherone

As to where should you go - In the past Taboo has had mostly twink types, Stock muscular "straight" types, Campus in the afternoon (3 PM on) was twinks (but often not many) and at night (9 PM on) muscular types.

There is also Expose (the old Adonis) which I haven't been to in years but from their Facebook page looks pretty lively.

Have never been to the baths and I won't start now with the monkeypox outbreak. (Who am I kidding I'm too old anyway.)

My husband and I had been to Montreal regularly over the years but haven't been there in three years due to covid concerns but I gather the strip clubs are pretty much the same.

Make sure you get the arrivecan app and do the necessary paperwork before you go.

20 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

I am headed out to the strip clubs in Montreal tomorrow  (Thursday), I want to have a fairly early night given I have a long drive on Friday.  Any suggestions for which one to go to?  I'm into twunks and athletic guys.

Stock and Campus

Keep in mind that they used to have two shifts of dancers, an early shift and a late shift.  So if you don't find your type in one before 9pm, stop back in again after 10pm to see if there's more appealing talent

1 hour ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Stock and Campus

Keep in mind that they used to have two shifts of dancers, an early shift and a late shift.  So if you don't find your type in one before 9pm, stop back in again after 10pm to see if there's more appealing talent

As far as I recall, Stock has not had afternoon hours for many years.  They open at 8:00pm.  Campus used to have quite an active afternoon scene(starting at 3:00pm) 8-10 years ago and before.  But that had reduced substantially even before the pandemic.  I have not been to Montreal since before the pandemic, but I've heard that the Campus afternoon scene is very quiet now.  Sometimes not a single dancer seen until 6:00pm.  

Well that was a disappointment.   Campus was empty of dancers and  customers so we went to Stock.  There was a $5 cover so I asked if there were any dancers.  He said yes.  There were not but one soon arrived.  We saw three different dancers perform a total of five songs.  They only took their shirts off and flashed their asses.  Between numbers they played with their phones or disappeared.  They were in great shape but that was the only positive.  On a positive note I saved some money.  I know I was there early but that was a joke.  Flash in Toronto is far superior.

9 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

Well that was a disappointment.   Campus was empty of dancers and  customers so we went to Stock.  There was a $5 cover so I asked if there were any dancers.  He said yes.  There were not but one soon arrived.  We saw three different dancers perform a total of five songs.  They only took their shirts off and flashed their asses.  Between numbers they played with their phones or disappeared.  They were in great shape but that was the only positive.  On a positive note I saved some money.  I know I was there early but that was a joke.  Flash in Toronto is far superior.

Coulda told ya. I live there. But I’ve been criticized for my less than impressed perceptions. Maybe your weekend will see an improvement. 

I’m currently elsewhere and just completed a perfectly paced (for me) 8 full sex dates with as many different jaw-dropping muscle gods for a grand total of $USD375, some of that amount discretionary tipping. They are very forward when they zone in on you in the specific curated settings. Each had at times needed to move on to tempt other other bar customers, until I could eventually catch up to them throughout the visit duration. But I fit in every one I wanted save one or two. Fortunately, they just show up regularly, including weeknights, enabling a bypass of FOMO, and there are usually no games or delays sealing a deal. I reside in the wrong city.

Edited by SirBillybob

6 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

Coulda told ya. I live there. But I’ve been criticized for my less than impressed perceptions. Maybe your weekend will see an improvement. 

I’m currently elsewhere and just completed a perfectly paced (for me) 8 full sex dates with as many different jaw-dropping muscle gods for a grand total of $USD375, some of that amount discretionary tipping. They are very forward when they zone in on you in the specific curated settings. Each had at times needed to move on to tempt other other bar customers, until I could eventually catch up to them throughout the visit duration. But I fit in every one I wanted save one or two. Fortunately, they just show up regularly, including weeknights, enabling a bypass of FOMO, and there are usually no games or delays sealing a deal. I reside in the wrong city.

Please change your name to SirBillyGOAT! (I am jealous of your adventures!) 😃

6 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

Sounds intriguing but you left out one very important detail... WHERE? 

On 7/12/2022 at 11:54 PM, jerryskater said:

As to where should you go - In the past Taboo has had mostly twink types, Stock muscular "straight" types, Campus in the afternoon (3 PM on) was twinks (but often not many) and at night (9 PM on) muscular types.

There is also Expose (the old Adonis) which I haven't been to in years but from their Facebook page looks pretty lively.

Have never been to the baths and I won't start now with the monkeypox outbreak. (Who am I kidding I'm too old anyway.)

My husband and I had been to Montreal regularly over the years but haven't been there in three years due to covid concerns but I gather the strip clubs are pretty much the same.

Make sure you get the arrivecan app and do the necessary paperwork before you go.

Do not believe the Expose facebook page. I have been there when he shoots the videos, it is dead in there but he gathers everyone, mostly staff around the bar and they start cheering and acting like it's a crazy party. video ends, and then it goes back to a depressing dead club.

13 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

Coulda told ya. I live there. But I’ve been criticized for my less than impressed perceptions.

Why would you be criticized by members of this board for your honest less than pollyannish views of Le Village when you live there?

Say it ain't so SirBillybob?

Next thing you know, you're going to tell me people are starting to email you directly in their (failed) attempt to control the narrative.

Edited by twinkboylover28