Favorite Crock Pot Recipes (new, old thread is closed)

JEC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just tried a Hawaiian Chicken recipe tonight that I really liked, and it was so easy.  Chicken breasts into the crock pot (boneless, skinless), mix together 8 oz crushed pineapple (drained) and 16 oz of your favorite BBQ sauce... pour over chicken and cook on low for 7-8 hours.  Serve over rice.  Absolutely fucking delicious.  I'm eating it right now and loving it, and I don't even care for white rice or BBQ sauce.  That's how good it is.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 2:30 AM, Mo Mason said:

I just tried a Hawaiian Chicken recipe tonight that I really liked, and it was so easy.  Chicken breasts into the crock pot (boneless, skinless), mix together 8 oz crushed pineapple (drained) and 16 oz of your favorite BBQ sauce... pour over chicken and cook on low for 7-8 hours.  Serve over rice.  Absolutely fucking delicious.  I'm eating it right now and loving it, and I don't even care for white rice or BBQ sauce.  That's how good it is.

Made this today. Quick & easy, no muss no fuss and very tasty. Can't wait for tomorrow's leftovers.

Thanks Mo!

On 10/1/2022 at 2:30 AM, Mo Mason said:

That sounds really good.   How much chicken breast do you use?   1 lb?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 11:31 PM, handiacefailure said:

That sounds really good.   How much chicken breast do you use?   1 lb?

I used 4 breasts.  I think it was more like 2-3 pounds.  But I don't think you can mess this one up.  1 pound of chicken or 3 pounds, it's going to work out in your favor (and flavor).  🥰

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Easy Crockpot Pot Roast:

- 1 bag of sauce (shown below) sold at any supermarket 

- 3lbs of Chuck Roast or Rump Roast with nice marbling on it - seasoned with sea salt and cracked black pepper. Browned on all sides in a large skillet with a little olive oil. Remove and place in crockpot.
- 1 small bag of multicolored baby potatoes

- 1 small bag of cut and peeled fresh baby carrots 

- Brussel Sprouts (as many as you like)

- Cut parsnips - cut about the size of the carrots (optional and I don't always add them)

- Canned or fresh whole baby round mushrooms

- A very FEW rosemary leaves (not too many or it might be too strong of flavor)

Place all washed vegetables, sauce from packet into crock, then swish a little bit of water in sauce packet and add to the croak and arrange around and over the meat. Cook as directions say on packet or crockpot. Hours later, ENJOY!  

Pot Roast.jpg

Edited by Danny-Darko

• 6 months later...