Stalkers…

Kinda. I've had a guy randomly hit me up on RM just to tell me I was gross and hairy. I saw that he clicked my phone number to call me, cause shortly after that I got multiple calls from A blocked number leaving weird voices on my voice mail. He continued to do it randomly on different days, and sometimes it would be in the middle of night/early. I don't know his number so obviously I'd block him right away if so. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:45 AM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Yep.  And I am thankful I have clients in specific professions who helped me navigate it.

It's funny how stalkers stop stalking when you magically have all of their personal information.

If there were a slacker here on this site and RM… what would you do~?

On 5/31/2022 at 5:28 PM, italianboyph said:

Kinda. I've had a guy randomly hit me up on RM just to tell me I was gross and hairy. I saw that he clicked my phone number to call me, cause shortly after that I got multiple calls from A blocked number leaving weird voices on my voice mail. He continued to do it randomly on different days, and sometimes it would be in the middle of night/early. I don't know his number so obviously I'd block him right away if so. 

Always document that behavior and report that person to RM to Monitor. Since DM is able to identify people via IP addresses, they are able to see that person even if they change their profile name or create a new profile. 

13 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

If there were a stalker here on this site and RM… what would you do~?

There are indeed stalkers here, some who are long-standing posters.

You have two choices:  First, ignore them.  Cut off the energy stream and any reacting to it.

If that doesn't work and they keep upping the ante, you use every single advantage you have to box them in.  

I see clients in a wide variety of positions, some who work for agencies and in tech.  They were more than happy to help me.

4 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

First, ignore them.  Cut off the energy stream and any reacting to it.

This.

That’s is 99% of the game. 

On here, I find the "ignore" functions helps. It keeps me from “accidentally" responding 
to some stupid shit that they’ve posted….that had the sole intent of getting a rise out 
of me. Don’t give them that power. 

Yes, they will make up other pseudonym’s here to come after you, but it’s 
easy enough to quickly pick up on their tone/tactics. Leopards don’t change
their spots.

Use the ignore function freely. It’s easy enough to go back, after the storm has 
passed, and "unignore’’ some of the innocent by standers that may have accidentally
been caught in your net. 

Out side the forum, use the same tactics. Ignore anything that smells like bait. 

7 hours ago, nycman said:

This.

That’s is 99% of the game. 

On here, I find the "ignore" functions helps. It keeps me from “accidentally" responding 
to some stupid shit that they’ve posted….that had the sole intent of getting a rise out 
of me. Don’t give them that power. 

Yes, they will make up other pseudonym’s here to come after you, but it’s 
easy enough to quickly pick up on their tone/tactics. Leopards don’t change
their spots.

Use the ignore function freely. It’s easy enough to go back, after the storm has 
passed, and "unignore’’ some of the innocent by standers that may have accidentally
been caught in your net. 

Out side the forum, use the same tactics. Ignore anything that smells like bait. 

I was unaware this site has an “Ignore” function. Where is it?