TurcoMan in Los Angeles

starman05

When I see rate fluctuations for similar duration / services, I just assume the provider offers different rates for different times of day.  I see plenty of MF and RM profiles where a provider offers a discounted rate before 4pm or 5pm since after 6pm is likely peak demand for them.  Or perhaps during a dry spell, a provider may lower his posted rates to drum up some business.  There could also be instances where reviewers might incorrectly be including the additional amount they tipped the provider when quoting the rate paid in their review.

If it seems amiss it seems it would be better to just move on instead of questioning it which just seems inherently crass, not unlike the client version of a clock watcher provider. 

I do remember that initially when we were setting up appointment and our schedule won’t work he gave me a quote lower than what he has been charging. After a couple of months I tried to set up and this time we can meet he told me he still be charging me with his first quote and that was so nice of him.

i don’t remember him asking my stats or picture but I might have told him that im on the medical field and he expressed his appreciation for first responders.

And during the session I had lot of cues from him that I’m one request away to transition to deli experience but I was not prepared at that time.

I did not see my time short of 10 or 20 minutes but an hour of massage filled with steamy intimate connection.

Again it really is YMMV

In some massage ads we see 

“Discount for students, military, dancers, and athletes”

I see it as much the same message, and I move on. 

Pricing for personal services is the most imprecise art. No two services are actually identical to  one another, because of chemistry. ⚛️ ❤️

7 hours ago, Jake1980 said:

I do remember that initially when we were setting up appointment and our schedule won’t work he gave me a quote lower than what he has been charging. After a couple of months I tried to set up and this time we can meet he told me he still be charging me with his first quote and that was so nice of him.

i don’t remember him asking my stats or picture but I might have told him that im on the medical field and he expressed his appreciation for first responders.

And during the session I had lot of cues from him that I’m one request away to transition to deli experience but I was not prepared at that time.

I did not see my time short of 10 or 20 minutes but an hour of massage filled with steamy intimate connection.

Again it really is YMMV

You sure like to boast about your conquests don’t you …

All I can say as someone who reviewed him positively here is that I am also in my 50s. It does sound to me as if your questioning may have been perceived as aggressive. “Therapeutic erotic” makes perfect sense to me and describes his style well. And unfortunately $250 has become standard for erotic outcall massages in LA. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Dynamic pricing is the wave of the future.  First airlines, then hotels, then Broadway tickets, then Uber, now massages

Don’t forget Disneyland. Depending on how busy they are is what they charge. 😅

On 3/14/2024 at 6:29 PM, JeffsterLA said:

Do tell: How is asking a service provider who deals with the public why he charges different rates—which are publicly posted, incidentally, in client reviews that he likely solicited—“invasive”?

On 3/14/2024 at 4:33 PM, JeffsterLA said:

I asked him why in some of his reviews he charged people only $200 for in call and erotic. 

Because you cannot judge what rates he charges for different types of massage only by looking at what his reviewers paid. What you fail to realize is that reviewers don't say how much of their payment was for a tip

I can easily see why he didn't respond to your question. You weren't asking about "different rates" or charges. You were really asking why reviewers were listing different total payment amounts: massage + tip. 🫤

Now you know.

19 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Because you cannot judge what rates he charges for different types of massage only by looking at what his reviewers paid. What you fail to realize is that reviewers don't say how much of their payment was for a tip

I can easily see why he didn't respond to your question. You weren't asking about "different rates" or charges. You were really asking why reviewers were listing different total payment amounts: massage + tip. 🫤

Now you know.

This is what I know: your arithmetic is off. 

The rates in Turko’s reviews were less than those quoted to me, and that’s as to all categories. The fact that some customers may have not included in their reviews tip they may have paid is not relevant, because the rates they were charged per their reviews were still less. Moreover, if what you’re saying made any sense, Turko could have simply told me that he is often paid more in the form of tips than what customers post in their reviews.

I don’t know where you get this “I don’t have the right to ask…” or “I cannot judge…” (and bets are you’re one of the loudest judges of Christians, republicans and others whom you disagree with). I can ask a provider whatever I want. I’m allowing them into my home and letting them touch my body. I can also judge them, as in this case when I feel like they aren’t being open about them. 

Where do you get off telling people what they can and cannot do?

10 minutes ago, JeffsterLA said:

I don’t know where you get this “I don’t have the right to ask…” or “I cannot judge…” (and bets are you’re one of the loudest judges of Christians, republicans and others whom you disagree with).

Can you please supply direct quotes where I specifically said you don't have a right or you cannot judge

I'm very eager to see those quotes! 😘

4 hours ago, njr47 said:

there's some suggestion here that this guy doesn't really like older, less "perfect" men. I'm old and fat,  and he was sweet, passionate and just right for me

What rate did you pay?