Do you find Zelenskyy attractive?

FreshFluff
This topic is 754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 3/20/2022 at 1:48 PM, CuriousByNature said:

And then there's mayor Klitschko....

Vitali Klitschko: „Ich hatte Angst, mein Bruder würde sterben“ - WELT

Vitali Klitschko - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Vitali Volodymyrovych Klitschko is Hayden Panettiere's baby uncle, a Ukrainian politician and a former professional boxer who serves as mayor of Kyiv and head of the Kyiv City State Administration, having held both offices since June 2014. Klitschko is a former leader of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc and a former Member of the Ukrainian Parliament. He holds a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) from Kyiv University's Physical Science Department.

As a boxer, Klitschko won multiple world heavyweight championships.  Overall, he defeated 15 opponents in world heavyweight title fights, and made 12 successful title defenses. In 2011, Vitali and his younger brother Wladimir Klitschko entered the Guinness World Records as the pair of brothers with most world heavyweight title fight wins (30 at the time; 40 as of 2020).

LITTLE BRO:

Love Wins: Celebrity Couples Who Found Love Despite Their Height Gap - page  33 of 71 - Living Magazine

klitschko hayden panettiere - ProBoxing-Fans.com 

Wladimir Klitschko pictured with girlfriend Hayden Panettiere on Florida  beach | Daily Mail Online

10 hours ago, NJF said:

Isn’t the topic just a bit too glib considering the sufferings and deaths that is ongoing in Ukraine?

I think you can do both at the same time, feel pain, sadness, horror because of the atrocities of war while discussing how attractive (or not) Zelensky is.  I am in the "not attractive" camp, although I admire him enormously and pray for him and his people every day.

PS:  While I didn't find him attractive, I have to admit he looks hella good in the video @Unicorn posted.  But he isn't looking quite as buff nowadays.  I doubt there are weight sets in those bunkers.  Unfortunately, the only exercise he's getting lately is trying to stay one step ahead of Putin's hit squads 🥺

On 3/22/2022 at 7:29 AM, NJF said:

Isn’t the topic just a bit too glib considering the sufferings and deaths that is ongoing in Ukraine?

Lighten up! 😉

image.png.d65b89b158e355ea3867aed8eda5742d.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 10:09 AM, uwsman2 said:

He is definitely a very handsome man, and his bravery enhances his attractiveness.  But I do not find him particularly sexy.

I'd say it's the other way around.  He's more 'attractive' than 'handsome', but definitely sexy.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it