Ryan Ripped in LA

uclablueyes

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

I think that they are what are called "bee-stung" lips.

I have heard that too.  But then I remember Mae Murray, the silent screen actress from the 1910s and 1920s who was called "The Girl with the Bee-stung Lips".  She didn't seem to have as much of an allergic reaction to the bee venom as people do today... lol.

image.png.9d8aedb36487f731d0d3baa4b8516c9f.png

50 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

I have heard that too.  But then I remember Mae Murray, the silent screen actress from the 1910s and 1920s who was called "The Girl with the Bee-stung Lips".  She didn't seem to have as much of an allergic reaction to the bee venom as people do today... lol.

I love that this topic has turned into this. I had no clue about Mae Murray and made me looked her up. Thanks! The more you know :)

21 hours ago, uclablueyes said:

Has anybody met this hunk?

https://rent.men/RyanRypped

In addition to those lips, his random use of upper and lower case letters and punctuation makes me think that this "highly Educated Smart Individual" with his "Masters Degree to prove it" who "Fancy nice Dinners in good company" might be a bit of a mess.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:30 PM, CuriousByNature said:

No doubt, a casualty of the talkies.

59 minutes ago, Leyte2019 said:

No doubt, a casualty of the talkies.

Suprisingly not, actually.  In the mid-1920s she married some European aristocrat and he took over the management of her career.  Big mistake.  He persuaded her to leave MGM and that angered Louis B. Mayer, who essentially caused her to be blacklisted in Hollywood.  Had that not happened it is likely her career could have continued for several more decades.