Describe Your Sex Life Using Only a Movie Title

Whitman
This topic is 865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

7 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Isn't that called rigor mortis?

Eeek!

WTF THESE DEAD CORSPES HAVE A HARD BONER!!!! | WTF FACTS - YouTube

Any of you see that movie with Daniel Radcliffe, Swiss Army Man, in which he plays a stiff? Remember the erection scene?

https://www.vulture.com/2016/01/sundance-daniel-radcliffe-swiss-army-man-erection.html

"Since I’m a responsible journalist who’s curious about low-budget practical effects, I asked Radcliffe about his erection. How’d they manage that wiggly piece of equipment, which gets plenty of close-ups as it points the way home through Radcliffe’s pants?

“That day actually came quite far into the shoot, and we’d sort of been building up to it for a while,” said Radcliffe. “And also, you’ve got to remember that the directors have a little bit of experience with moving dicks, because they directed the ‘Turn Down For What’ video,” where one hyped-up dancer gets so excited that he boasts a sweatpants-straining member. Radcliffe grinned: “So I knew I was in good hands when it came to that.”

How did the mechanical boner rig work? Radcliffe said it went through several iterations. “One of the pieces that I had on was just a wooden — wow, I can’t believe I’m telling you this — it was like the end of a broom. It was all just like one line, and too smooth. So that was the one note that I gave, and they took it and ran with it.” Radcliffe started laughing. “Is this too much information?”"

The Trailers For "Swiss Army Man" Just Keep Getting Weirder And Weirder

Edited by Unicorn