How Far Have You Gone (Would You Go) For a Sexual Experience?

MysticMenace
This topic is 900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's that saying, "don't knock it till you try it," and I guess there's been some experiences (bondage, e-stim) I didn't think I'd enjoy that I then realized were actually pretty interesting once I had experienced them. However, I think there are still some areas (e.g., scat, bestiality, anything illegal) that would just be a hard no for me.

How far have you gone sexually, and would you repeat that experience again? How far do you think you would go for a sexual experience? What experiences are an absolute no for you?

1 hour ago, JoeMendoza said:

There's that saying, "don't knock it till you try it," and I guess there's been some experiences (bondage, e-stim) I didn't think I'd enjoy that I then realized were actually pretty interesting once I had experienced them. However, I think there are still some areas (e.g., scat, bestiality, anything illegal) that would just be a hard no for me.

How far have you gone sexually, and would you repeat that experience again? How far do you think you would go for a sexual experience? What experiences are an absolute no for you?

My hard no’s are pain scat blood 

I appreciate a skilled FFer, which often comes pkgd with sub/dom, leather/rubber, other kinks.

Might agree to those, based on chemistry and situational fear of over-accessorization. 

I have quite a few kinks - FF most notably.   I'm one of those "Ill try anything once" types.  I've even with flirted with scat-more like raunch actually.  A long time ago, I knew a guy - we weren't boyfriends, just occasional fuckbuddies.  He was a tall slender good-looking ginger with blue eyes - and we had this insane chemistry - when we got together we would do damn near anything - we often did dirty fucking.

20 hours ago, Rudynate said:

You know - you just have at it without worrying about hosing out.

Oh jeez, that reminds me of an episode with a cute blond twink about 25 years ago. He “seemed” clean, but, oh Lord, what a mess. Of course, the poor thing was humiliated. The sheets went into the dumpster.

Drove to LA this year, the furthest I’ve gone for some play dates.  Didn’t realize how expensive it was going to be (nickeled and dimed for everything from parking to shopping bags) but would totally do it again.  I did quite a few free things to make up for the other expenses.  In that time one of my providers introduced me to the sling….and I enjoyed the hell out of it.