Golden Penis Syndrome

Lucky
This topic is 897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

I learn something new everyday. Today it's that there are men with good education who think they will always have an abundant supply of women, so they have an attitude called golden penis syndrome. Or something like that! See for yourself!

https://nypost.com/2021/11/02/men-with-golden-penis-syndrome-ruining-romance-for-women/

th?id=OIP.WdymiOqj_4khHXjoCF8V4QHaFj%26p

It's extremely easy for men to get women and have sex on the first, second or third date. Girls know if they don't "put out" there's a line of other women waiting for their chance. 40 is the new 30 for most guys.

28 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

And decades ago when there were more men than women on campus, the opposite was true.  Women, or "co-eds", were highly coveted and it really didn't matter if they dated or slept with several men at the same time, because they were in demand

It's called capitalism... now girls chase guys. 

Edit: there's no reason for a guy to be an incel even if he's out of shape a girl will do him or date him because that's the only choice she has in such a competitive market. Jocks simply go from one girl to another... but only do the best looking girls. 

Edited by marylander1940

4 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

It's extremely easy for men to get women and have sex on the first, second or third date. Girls know if they don't "put out" there's a line of other women waiting for their chance. 40 is the new 30 for most guys.

It's called capitalism... now girls chase guys. 

Edit: there's no reason for a guy to be an incel even if he's out of shape a girl will do him or date him because that's the only choice she has in such a competitive market. Jocks simply go from one girl to another... but only do the best looking girls. 

Centuries ago an attractive woman who behaved in a snobby or aloof way would be tagged with “what, she thinks her twat is gold-plated?” 

There are some men who are blessed with with a beautiful and perfectly sized cock, usually told “It’s the _____ I’ve ever had”  And some of these perfect-cocked guys believe (some know) that what they offer in bed can excuse all sorts of bad behavior. An old friend famed for his D used to talk to me about girls’ reaction to it, “she said I should have it gold-plated”. He’s now on his second (third??) divorce last I heard.  Apparently its value did not appreciate. 

So I’m not surprised if the meaning has changed. Everyone already knows who’s got what (and how it’s finished) well before the first face to face. And women who declare men to be pigs really can’t be proven wrong. 

Thanks @Lucky I really enjoy reading the NY Post each day but I hadn’t seen this article. 

Is anyone really surprised by the findings? So in NYC, goodlooking guys with great jobs in their 30s/40s like to “play the field”. IME that’s not so different for such men who happen to be gay. 

And, with a shortage of heterosexual men in the 1980s, I saw the same behavior in San Francisco. I still recall fondly a great evening I had there with a young man,  a trainee stockbroker (having served in the Marine Corps). I chatted to him in a bar in the Financial District as he was so handsome that I hoped he might be gay. He wasn’t but he smiled readily when I told him I am.  He was so engaging that I took him to dinner, and he regaled me with stories of his dating adventures as an in-demand young heterosexual. 

19 hours ago, Lucky said:

I learn something new everyday. Today it's that there are men with good education who think they will always have an abundant supply of women, so they have an attitude called golden penis syndrome...

This is a new phenom? Where has The Post been for the last several decades? Women have been complaining about this for years!