At what age does a gay man reach his sexual peak?

Merboy
This topic is 960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

53 minutes ago, Merboy said:

I not only know who she was, I can name every single Oscar nominated performance.  She won two.  The first, in 1960, after suffering from a very serious life emergency, for playing "the slut of all times" Gloria Wandrous (great name, don't you think?) in the fabulously trashy Butterfield 8.

Six years later, she won for a very different performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Her first nomination was for Raintree County (1957), then Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958), and Suddenly, Last Summer.

Raintree is obscure.  She looked probably the most beautiful she ever looked in her life as Maggie the Cat... and then there was the Tennessee Williams (now very, very dated) drama about "an avowed homosexual" (remember that phrase?) who is literally eaten (cannibal-style) by the teenage boys he tried to fuck.  Crazy shit for 1959.

You forgot to mention her most famous and important roles... saying baby Maggie's first word on THE SIMPSONS and evil Helena Cassidine on GENERAL HOSPITAL.

8 minutes ago, samhexum said:

You forgot to mention her most famous and important roles... saying baby Maggie's first word on THE SIMPSONS and evil Helena Cassidine on GENERAL HOSPITAL.

OK. No one in this conversation has yet to peak. Here’s to the memories of when it happened, if we still got ‘em!

🤩

8 hours ago, samhexum said:

omg how could I forget her like 1 day stint as Helena Cassidine during the "Biggest Wedding in TV History", Luke and Laura's... (even though dude raped her... yeah that wouldn't fly today AT ALL and shouldn't because it was disgusting even back then).... also let's not forget her guest starring role on the 90s classic sitcom The Nanny.

It depends how you measure.

At 28, I shot my load farther than I ever could (over my head, stained the wall).

At 34, I bottomed the most in that year (about a hundred).

At 36, I instigated more three ways than I ever had.

37-39 has been slow for me due to the Wuhan Virus.

We'll see what 40s bring, now that I have a clue about what I'm doing