"Studly" actors that you wouldn't look twice at.

Merboy

14 hours ago, tassojunior said:

No one sank in looks faster than young Jon Michael Vincent but he died in 2019 so just RIP. 

spacer.png

His name was Jan-Michael Vincent, and, yes, he did screw his life up with drugs and alcohol. Such a shame that a man with such great looks and talent let his life go to waste...

Jan-e1547558421353.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/airwolf-80s-hunk-cocaine-addict-14107434

Edited by Unicorn

On 8/15/2021 at 3:11 AM, Unicorn said:

His name was Jan-Michael Vincent, and, yes, he did screw his life up with drugs and alcohol. Such a shame that a man with such great looks and talent let his life go to waste...

Jan-e1547558421353.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/airwolf-80s-hunk-cocaine-addict-14107434

Gale Gordon ( Mr. Mooney on The "Lucy Show") was hot in high school and college.

3 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Gale Gordon ( Mr. Mooney on The "Lucy Show") was hot in high school and college.

That man would be 115 years old were he alive today. I hate to ask, but how do you know what he looked like when he was in high school?

6 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

That man would be 115 years old were he alive today. I hate to ask, but how do you know what he looked like when he was in high school?

I am not a young chap myself. Gale Gordon was a television star before he met Lucy. He played the dashing principal on "Our Miss Brooks" with starred Eve Arden

9 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

I am not a young chap myself. Gale Gordon was a television star before he met Lucy. He played the dashing principal on "Our Miss Brooks" with starred Eve Arden

Well, here he is in that show. That still doesn't explain how you know what he looked like when he was in high school...

EVE ARDEN/GALE GORDON/OUR MISS BROOKS/7X9 ORIGINAL PHOTO BB3730 at Amazon's  Entertainment Collectibles Store

Those Hemsworth Brothers never did anything for me. Although perhaps I'm turned off because they kinda look the boys I grew up with.

For movie stars, I like pretty boys, strikingly handsome, or ooze with some attractive energy or charisma. 

To me, they are not studs. They strike me as polite young Disney Channel boys with a stage mother who happened to have growth spurts that put them in contention for action thriller leads. 

Edited by goodsport

24 minutes ago, goodsport said:

Those Hemsworth Brothers never did anything for me. Although perhaps I'm turned off because they kinda look the boys I grew up with.

For movie stars, I like pretty boys, strikingly handsome, or ooze with some attractive energy or charisma. 

To me, they are not studs. They strike me as polite young Disney Channel boys with a stage mother who happened to have growth spurts that put them in contention for action thriller leads. 

Not saying I agree on the attractiveness of the Hemsworth boys...I find them hot. I sorta see what you're saying, though. Regardless of whether or not I agree completely, you say it hilariously and masterfully! 🤣

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

• 5 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 7:12 AM, thedanNYC said:

Chris Pine

Now there's an example of how different people have such different tastes.

Chris Pine is actually one of my top 10 Hollywood Hotties.

I might consider leaving my wife for him....😉

On the other hand...I do agree with the previous comments about Tom Cruise. How he gets so much work as a leading man has always baffled me. I don't see anything particularly sexy about him.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:12 AM, thedanNYC said:

Chris Pine

25 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Now there's an example of how different people have such different tastes.

Chris Pine is actually one of my top 10 Hollywood Hotties.

I might consider leaving my wife for him....😉

Did y'all realize his daddy was the sergeant on CHIPs? (who I always found mildly attractive)

190 Best Chris pine& Robert Pine Father & Son ideas | chris pine, chris,  actors

Chris Pine With His Dad Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebrity