Real Straight Guys.

studchaser
This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

13 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

you missed the point.

Sometimes is hard to tell he's talking about a fantasy or something that actually happened or he's working on making it happen in real life. 

The old "you missed the point"  response

you missed the point.

Sometimes is hard to tell he's talking about a fantasy or something that actually happened or he's working on making it happen in real life. 

you missed the point.

you missed the point.

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

And you are offended by people with sexual fetishes ?

Being offended by people having sexual fetishes is not something I would have thought to suggest of @Benjamin_Nicholasof all people. Perhaps I'm just a bad judge of such things.

Edited by mike carey

6 hours ago, mike carey said:

Being offended by people having sexual fetishes is not something I would have thought to suggest of @Benjamin_Nicholasof all people. Perhaps I'm just a bad judge of such things.

Ok..fair enough. Then I don't understand his criticism of studchaser and his questions about his penchant for straight men being a "fetish" , not a fantasy as if either are a problem.

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

"He has a fetish, not a type."

I wasn't clear on your need to differentiate the two, so I thought maybe you considered one bad and one good ?

They're differences.  That's all.  I never said either one was bad.

In the absence of a negative, there's not always a need to find one.  

A rose is a rose is a rose

your anger on this subject makes it sound as if you are one of those "straight" men lurking here and have utter disgust for gay men. at some point it appears you have been on the receiving end of this proposition. just my hunch.

only guy i could think of that would say "Well, one of these straight-chasing gay guys better not come here complaining when they've had their jaw broken and several teeth knocked out for trying it on with the hot straight guy" is one of those guys being hit on. to hit on a guy and getting ones teeth knocked out is just as appalling as the hot chick that an average guy introduces himself to and the bitch calls the bouncer over that she is fucking and beats the hell out of the guy and throws him out of the bar.

your point is being diluted by your violent position.

Edited by Gymowner

On 8/1/2021 at 3:02 AM, augustus said:

I've had experience with quite a few straight men.   It's mostly about the money and generally they will only allow you to service them.  I ADORE THEM.  First of all, they are as horny as hell (especially the ex-cons, who have the least inhibitions).  Then they are keen to keep it on the down low.   There is also little drama with them. You also need to watch what you say to them and not harp about what just happened.  Talk about something else.  Anyone who thinks a real straight good looking meathead won't pull his dick out when he's horny or needs a few bucks apparently has never lived near a military base.

Having lived in Wilmington, NC (an hour from Camp Lejeune) and Norfolk, VA I can attest and confirm that I have had many "str8" enlisted soldiers spend "quality" with me.  All almost perfect encounters. They are still out there, just harder to find now that Craigslist has 86'd all personals from the site.