Is it ever ok to just ask???

Drod1474
This topic is 993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure if it’s ever been discussed, but is it ever ok to just ask your massage guy to have good hot sex?

I have been seeing my massage guy for about a year.  It’s a great massage and with the exception of the first visit we’ve always had sex.  Of course it’s greats sex!   So I get a great massage and great sex at massage rates!!!  Sometimes I just want to ask him for some sex, but worry he might be offended.

Just wondering if anybody has ever been in this situation.

Thanks!

@Drod1474 Do you have another masseur you like better? You said this current guy gives a great massage. And great sex. So chemistry is not an issue, nor is his talent. 

Great sex is easier to find than a great massage. If he accepts the amount you pay for his greatness in both, it’s difficult to understand what the benefit is for you in skipping the massage. Not sure what market you’re in, but regardless, you have the sort of arrangement most of us here would consider gold. 

6 hours ago, Drod1474 said:

Not sure if it’s ever been discussed, but is it ever ok to just ask your massage guy to have good hot sex?

I have been seeing my massage guy for about a year.  It’s a great massage and with the exception of the first visit we’ve always had sex.  Of course it’s greats sex!   So I get a great massage and great sex at massage rates!!!  Sometimes I just want to ask him for some sex, but worry he might be offended.

Just wondering if anybody has ever been in this situation.

Thanks!

Yes, and I always started with the massage. It relaxed me for what came next.

I include sex with the massage if my client wants it; it’s a natural progression from a sensual massage (although it doesn’t have to progress to sex, but it can happen). For me the massage is like foreplay (I hate that word but there’s no better description). The massage is to build up the sexual tension so that if it comes to it the sex is a great way to bring the session to a climax. Alternatively the climax is by hand job or blowjob. It just depends what my client wants. 

However I feel that to miss out the massage and go straight to sex is like missing out the starter in a 3 course meal, or it’s even like going straight to dessert. You’re missing out on an important element. 

You’re the client though, so if you want good hot sex then that’s what you should ask for, and get. I’ve a regular client who started out with massage but after a few sessions he said he wanted just the sex, no massage. So now he books just a sex session. For me it’s less interesting because I see myself as a masseur and I prefer the build up but he likes to go straight to penetration so that’s what happens. It’s his session. 

Is the question actually whether it's okay for you to change the relationship with this provider (masseur whom you pay who has sex with you after work) to a hook-up situation where he doesn't make money?  Or are you saying that you would still pay the same fee but just have him skip the massage? 

Any massage professional who is hired for massage is paid for massage. So if you are always connecting on the sexual front and you wish to focus on that more...you aren't breaking any rules by asking...but the answer may likely be the rate is not the same and it should not be....so be prepared to pay it or lose your regular guy