Hungmatt NYC

kaboom35

Fantastic time.  Aggressive, great body, face and cock.

I was exclusive bottom with him.  Can't comment on his bottoming skills.

I read that other thread and agree with the assessment - I think he's definitely looking for a 'sugar daddy' arrangement.  He was enthusiastic and fun, but always felt he was probing me to see if I was capable of being 'more' than just a transactional client.  If only I was that wealthy because I would consider it with him.  <blush>

Message me if you have questions.

1 hour ago, Harryinny said:

Just one public photo of torso...not great marketing...

you're right, though the five semi-private pictures do show soft and hard dick and butt.....definitely needs to get a little more liberal with the public pictures (and he can still remain very discreet)......could probably help with business, too

2 hours ago, EastCoastBtm said:

Fantastic time.  Aggressive, great body, face and cock.

I was exclusive bottom with him.  Can't comment on his bottoming skills.

Definitely recommend.  Also, agree that he's great overall. 

I can comment on his bottoming skills and will say that he is very good in that area.

2 hours ago, EastCoastBtm said:

I think he's definitely looking for a 'sugar daddy' arrangement.  He was enthusiastic and fun, but always felt he was probing me to see if I was capable of being 'more' than just a transactional client.

I did not find this with Matt.  He never made it seem like he was looking for any sort of 'sugar daddy' arrangements with me.  Our time together has always been fun and never any pressure.

Would recommend.

This is true. But he quickly deleted them from the thread so I didn’t get the greatest look at them.  Seems like his privacy matters to him and didn’t want his pictures out there for long.   
I barely got a loom of his face but I would still willing to take the plunge here.  

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HungMatt said:

@EastCoastBtmi probed because I was probably interested in getting to know you. We are two human beings with stories, backgrounds, experiences. I apologize for having depth and decency 😊side note - I don’t need anyone to take care of me. It’s not cool that you’re creating a narrative that simply isn’t true.

Noted.

10 hours ago, HungMatt said:

@Chad Constantine I only block people who are disrespectful or make me uncomfortable. This exchange is a two way street. I also get to decide who I’m meeting. I understand there are hundreds of guys better looking than I. When someone declines I don’t take it personal.

The only logical conclusion is you took it personally and there is nothing wrong with you taking it personally.   I am not sure how one could possibly feel disrespected or uncomfortable by getting an apology for wasting their time though I guess that is a possibility.  Though I glad through this ill-fated encounter I was able to learn something new.  Life can be so fascinating sometimes.  As stated previously I wish you much success in your endeavors, happiness, and to stay safe.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...