What does "into" really mean?

arnie
This topic is 1034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To me into means that it is something that your really enjoy doing and look forward to incorporating into the experience.  But I get the feeling that for some guys it means that they will go along with it, like into toys or leather or bondage  but that means if you bring it they will accommodate you but do not provide it, or into feet means they they will tolerate  your licking theirs.  Or worse they just check off everything.   I do discuss before hiring but find that they do not come through.   I once gave a guy a whole list and he was going to cancel but I assured him that I did not expect most of it but was all of the things I was open to.  But I do feel that you can only ask for so much before you get that kind of reaction and some guys will just yes you.  Once you are on his bed it is really too late unless you are prepared to leave.  Are you going to walk out because he does not have a dildo or will not suck on your toes when all else is going well.   But I am prepared for that and do not let the lack of certain activities detract from the experience.  

In my (limited) hiring history, I seek out providers who list "feet" in the list of things they are into. I require some mutual foot fun during our time together.

I would say half of the responses are from providers who selected all just so they can get the most inquiries. One-fourth only receive. The remaining one-fourth say they enjoy worshipping. I ended up hiring these guys and had a great time with each one.

Edited by alrajee

• 3 weeks later...

There is a little terminology tidy-up needed, right?

Re: Rimming

change “positions” from Bottom/Top to Give/Get.   Versatile still applies

”I will bring a clean bowl if you’d like to toss a salad” is cute but maybe arcane?

Re: Into’s

So many stops between a first kiss and the AfterGlow.

if the idea of “into” is to help MATCH clients with providers, this might help draw a better map:

4 options of degree per item        YES/Learning/Open to try/NO 

Clearer way to start convo when  provider volunteering to share specifics This can make hiring easier with less back n forth, and help the session be more successful for both provider and client, I think.