Nail Polish?

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

11 hours ago, Gymowner said:

you sir appear to be doing the same thing in reverse. many say "well its ok to put down and judge intolerance". yet thats the same thing that was said in the early part of the last century and those in society felt perfectly fine with their bigotry. you are being bigoted as well. if we are all to truly desire equality and getting along then we ALL have to desire equality and allow differing opinions to stay put.

I think you missed the point tho.... people are making a big fuss about PAINT! My point was if people are gonna say men should be men and women should be women, I think you should have the same energy for women then. Cause pants were originally made for men but women now wear them because they were told they shouldn’t. Live and let live... if you don’t like nail polish that’s ok, but when people saying men should be this way and that way... well 

Edited by italianboyph

10 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

Fair enough. I was trying to understand your distinction between “live and let live” and not ok/unattractive. Are you saying that it’s ok not to be attracted to men with nail polish?

Oh not at all... you like what you like. I think the issue tho is more the toxic masculinity with saying “ it’s getting out of hand”.    “ men should be men” 

Nail Polish doesn’t define whether someone is masculine or feminine. That’s all

On 6/4/2021 at 5:29 AM, LTH said:I don't think guys that grow these weirdass beards and wear these weirdass earrings & nail polish understand the effects these things do to their body image in general.

• Earrings/Earstuds & Nail polish have a FEMINIZING effect on the wearers.  That's why rough looking guys like pirates and criminals wear them to soften up their image and make them approachable.

Do you have some examples? From what I’ve seen, rough men use earrings to signal that they haven’t sold out and are still connected to the streets.
spacer.png

1 hour ago, FreshFluff said:

Do you have some examples? From what I’ve seen, rough men use earrings to signal that they haven’t sold out and are still connected to the streets.
spacer.png

Are you sure the "... still connect to the streets..." message is coming from the earnings?  Or it's coming from the middle fingers and the "I don't give a  f...k" mouth gag?

Because with just the earrings, the only thing screaming from this fruit you gave as an example is I ALWAYS PEE SITTING DOWN!

Edited by LTH

If you're a gay guy and THIS is your sex symbol, then PLEASE GET HELP!

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish going through all those mental gymnastics to turn THIS (https://www.out.com/popnography/2016/6/24/50-gay-sex-symbols) to basically a weird ass imitation of a straight guy's fantasy.  Let me break it to you.  Straight guys don't think you're one of them.  Heck.  They don't even think you're straight passing.  So PLEASE HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND STOP IT!

I know there's a stigma attached to mental illness and even if you think you're beyond help, seek it anyway.  It can't hurt!

PS:  If THIS is not your fantasy, then why are you going around egging other gay guys on growing these weirdass beards and wearing these weirdass earrings and nail polish for?  So you can have a laugh at their expenses?  That's just SICK!

1.thumb.jpg.a31805002332ea87de05ef4fba5a5211.jpg

Edited by LTH

• rvwnsd locked this topic
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.