How would you rank the importance of these factors with your hires?

MmM
This topic is 1053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I may also asses those factors, but I cannot assign a pre determined priority hierarchy. It depends on each individual case. For instance, in one case personality can get me despite not very high scores on the other factors; but in other cases a hot face or a big dick may make me ignore a shitty personality. 

After the first hire, I would also add "smell" and "chemistry in bed" as important factors.

For me, personality is king, but you don't always know that until you actually meet. The other three all fit into an amalgam, there's a threshold for each as a starting point, but body is probably the biggest consideration. (And I use the word 'biggest' advisedly.) I doubt I would hire anyone based on any one of the criteria, I'd try to build a picture of how they factor into the person I'd hire. How any first meeting worked is also a big factor on whether I'd see them again. Tonight I contacted a guy who I probably wouldn't have picked based on any of the three physical criteria above, but there was something intriguing about his ad and reviews, and in his replies he sounds real and grounded. Doesn't mean I'll meet him (he's in Sydney) but I won't rule it out.

17 hours ago, manmed said:

I'll go first:

1 - Personality

2 - Face

3 - Body

4 - Endowment

(1 = highest)

I agree. I have told many providers that your competitors all have good bodies and good dicks, but after corresponding with you and seeing your photos, you make me smile. That’s key and, so far, has resulted in a lot of great sex. 😊😋😈