Are you an exhibitionist living in LA? In the market for a condo?

FreshFluff
This topic is 1091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

9 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

Poor guy on the lower floor will have to have sex in his kitchen if he wants anyone to know. The Wolfe ovens provide a dramatic backdrop. 

A8F5A3AF-68E9-4861-A0D5-76D40EE6EB1E.png

I hadn't noticed that those are bathrooms facing the floor-to-ceiling glass... (I'm a bit slow to pick up on things sometimes). Well that's exciting!

I suppose the guy on the lower floor could do a naked chef thing, just to keep up with the neighbors above. 

On 5/25/2021 at 12:55 AM, FreshFluff said:

Poor guy on the lower floor will have to have sex in his kitchen if he wants anyone to know. The Wolfe ovens provide a dramatic backdrop. 

A8F5A3AF-68E9-4861-A0D5-76D40EE6EB1E.png

On 5/25/2021 at 3:37 AM, MscleLovr said:

My building has floor to ceiling glass too. I’ve lived in it for 20+ years and I’ve had a full and varied sex life. Admittedly there’s no other building close by, but the exposure has never inhibited me 😎

In a way I am surprised the governmental entity (probably city) doesn't have some kind of ordinance requiring that certain "bodily functions" be covered by walls.  Or I guess it might be nice if the apartment does not have blinds in certain rooms that cannot be electrically (or even manually) lowered so that the room is covered if wanted.

5 hours ago, TruthBTold said:

In a way I am surprised the governmental entity (probably city) doesn't have some kind of ordinance requiring that certain "bodily functions" be covered by walls.  Or I guess it might be nice if the apartment does not have blinds in certain rooms that cannot be electrically (or even manually) lowered so that the room is covered if wanted.

It’s LA. 

FWIW I have remote-controlled blackout blinds that cover the glass. They help with sleeping. 

There’s no City ordnance that I’m aware of. Once, when chatting with an agreeable Police Officer, I asked whether being visibly naked at home might be considered offensive; he said No but added that watching other people at home could be. 

When I was single, I regularly had overnight guests. I particularly enjoyed it when muscleboys, wandering naked from my bedroom to find me in the kitchen making coffee, stopped to admire the great views from my windows. I’m especially fond of the memory of the morning when one superbly built muscleboy met me as I emerged from the kitchen with coffee. We were both stark naked. He kissed me, got me aroused, and then dropped to his knees to suck me off to completion. I suspect he truly was an exhibitionist. 

3 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

FWIW I have remote-controlled blackout blinds that cover the glass. They help with sleeping. 

There’s no City ordnance that I’m aware of. Once, when chatting with an agreeable Police Officer, I asked whether being visibly naked at home might be considered offensive; he said No but added that watching other people at home could be. 

When I was single, I regularly had overnight guests. I particularly enjoyed it when muscleboys, wandering naked from my bedroom to find me in the kitchen making coffee, stopped to admire the great views from my windows. I’m especially fond of the memory of the morning when one superbly built muscleboy met me as I emerged from the kitchen with coffee. We were both stark naked. He kissed me, got me aroused, and then dropped to his knees to suck me off to completion. I suspect he truly was an exhibitionist. 

I can recall from days of old there were mornings when I would have done that for a good cup of coffee.  😄