GATechJock

harlow

2 hours ago, guru68 said:

I suspect he's had some disappointments, at least. That said, he's just another guy trying to be a provider.

He appears to be into “fin-dom” in a big way. It’s not for me but i wish him luck. 💵

48 minutes ago, Scott Virginian said:

I dunno, if he feels we’ve gotten the wrong impression, it’s an opportunity to show us good qualities and make us think maybe we misjudged a book by its cover.  

Possibly. Then again, he might have heard every comment made here before. In either case, the timing does lead me to assume that this thread was the proximate cause of him joining. In any case, we should all welcome him - hopefully this site will be as useful to him as to the rest of us.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:06 PM, harlow said:

Fellow clients just a heads up don't waste your time with this clown. https://rent.men/GATechJock

https://twitter.com/GATechJock

I reached out about a possible appointment this weekend and asked him his rates for his time. His response "open to offers. Don't typically have a rate" Pretty much one word answers after that and he baulked at my initial "offer". He definitely should just stick to grindr and continue to look for sugar daddies to pay his tuition. Anyway just a heads up.

Tired to reach out… he told me to make an offer . I did and he said that’s not enough. So I told him to tell me what he wanted and he answered “make another offer I’ll tell you if it’s what I want” so I rolled my eyes and gave up 

he's very clear about what he wants. The fin-dom thing makes me think he's absorbed something that's very common in Atlanta---being a grifter looking for suckers. The grifters often are suckers themselves, but that shouldn't distract us from the grift. he probably thinks he's being "honest" about wanting to screw with people and come out ahead, but it's just a grift and there's no reason to treat it as anything else.

14 hours ago, buckguy said:

he's very clear about what he wants. The fin-dom thing makes me think he's absorbed something that's very common in Atlanta---being a grifter looking for suckers. The grifters often are suckers themselves, but that shouldn't distract us from the grift. he probably thinks he's being "honest" about wanting to screw with people and come out ahead, but it's just a grift and there's no reason to treat it as anything else.

This is why this forum is great….  Avoid Fin-Doms like the plague. 

• 2 months later...