GATechJock

harlow

Fellow clients just a heads up don't waste your time with this clown. https://rent.men/GATechJock

https://twitter.com/GATechJock

I reached out about a possible appointment this weekend and asked him his rates for his time. His response "open to offers. Don't typically have a rate" Pretty much one word answers after that and he baulked at my initial "offer". He definitely should just stick to grindr and continue to look for sugar daddies to pay his tuition. Anyway just a heads up.

I messaged him to say "hello" and his response was......"Hey. Higher end here. 500-800". Then I replied to him saying "for what" and he replied "I sell nudes/vids....Venmo: xxx"

Moderator note: please don't give out a provider's personal information.

He doesn't look particularly "high end."

He posted on Instagram today stripping at Swinging Richards. First $100 he makes he needs a gym membership bad.

So his "rate" is really $20 a song, how he figures $600/hr. lol

I have a feeling the closest he's ever gotten to GA Tech is the GT parking lot closest to Swinging Richards. Probably also where he makes money.

He posted on Instagram today stripping at Swinging Richards. First $100 he makes he needs a gym membership bad.

So his "rate" is really $20 a song, how he figures $600/hr. lol

I have a feeling the closest he's ever gotten to GA Tech is the GT parking lot closest to Swinging Richards. Probably also where he makes money.

You had me laughing so hard I began coughing and my eyes started watering. Thank God I took a piss before reading it, else I would have had a wet cleanup on my hands.

Thanks for the laugh!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...